Darrel

Winter Clipper Videos

Falcon
Jody,

We missed seeing you there. I will try to stop by sometime soon.

-Kevin

Yo, Kevin! Stop by anytime, and if it's warm enough we'll float down the river and drink an adult beverage or 2.

Those were some fantastic times you had at Barber.

Sorry to hear Morris tore up some stuff.

Someone buy Jody a race car quick!!!

He needs something to do.

That's the damn truth! I've never been so bored in my life. It's killing my wife having me around so much.

One of my partners is a bass fisherman. He fishes 3 days every week, and has been doing so for years. He's finally grown tired of it and told me he was going to quit. I told him don't dare quit until you have something else picked out that will replace what you're quitting, otherwise it'll drive you crazy! He's taking my advice, but he's still hunting for the next past time.

BTW, DEZ, I saw in one of the videos you coming out of that last turn and then you got on it hard down the S/F line straight, and you flat disappeared. WOW! That thing is frightening fast . .

Jody, being a semen you should know repetition is the key to learning.

Learning and seaman in the same sentence is an oxymoron. We never learned much of anything. However, we did learn who was a good bunkmate:

Jim P.
thanks for the highlighted portion … I knew that I had to give a point by on the first "hot" lap … didn't realize I could go ahead and get some of the faster cars past me on the paced lap ….

Many times we have a FCY on the pace lap - DO NOT EVER PASS UNDER YELLOW.

retlaw

Jim, I knew that … sorry, I should have found a "I'm joking" emoticon … so every one else would know I didn't mean it

Varkwso
Jim, I knew that … sorry, I should have found a "I'm joking" emoticon … so every one else would know I didn't mean it

troublemaker

heavychevy

BTW, DEZ, I saw in one of the videos you coming out of that last turn and then you got on it hard down the S/F line straight, and you flat disappeared. WOW! That thing is frightening fast . .

Yep, she's got some giddy up. Apparently needs more giddy up as some other TT1 cars put 3-10 bus lengths on her at Road Atlanta.

cucamelsmd15
thanks for the highlighted portion … I knew that I had to give a point by on the first "hot" lap … didn't realize I could go ahead and get some of the faster cars past me on the paced lap ….

Many times we have a FCY on the pace lap - DO NOT EVER PASS UNDER YELLOW.

BUT I WAS SEVENTH!

SEVENTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!