Advice: 997.1TT Hoosier R6 Tire Size and Alignment Specs?

Sayajin

Okay, so after some research and advice I have decided on my 997.1TT to go with a set of Forgestar track rims and Hoosier R6's as my track tires. As an aside, I have a Champion Build and Full Tarrett/Bilstein suspension with GT3 conversion and my car is trailered to the track. Unfortunately, while there are hundreds of threads on what slicks to run, there are scant few on actual sizes to run, especially when not running OEM wheel sizes. So i figured I would look to you guys for a bit of advice.

I am running Foregestar wheels with 18x9 +53 in the front and 18x12 +50 offset in the rear. I have decided to run Hoosier R6s as my track wheels as mentioned in the title.

My question is, based upon the rims I am running, what tire size would you guys recommend for Time Trials? Also, what alignment specs would you recommend? I know that I need to run at least a -3 camber in the rear, but don't know much more than that. As I mentioned above, I have the GT3 suspension conversion so can run quite a bit of camber as necessary as well as I have several shims to add extra negative camber. However I don't know what toe and camber specs to give to my shop to set me up!

Finally, I have read that most guys seem to recommend tire pressures of 33 front hot and 36 hot rear with the Hoosier R6's, but wanted to confirm this.

Thanks for all the help!

-Sayajin