2010 SI Mustang For Sale

Track Junkie

Hey guys, I have decided to sell my 2010 SI car. Pro built by Iconic Motorsports. 23 000 miles, 2014 tech, ready to go. 1 race on pads, rotors and tires.

No reserve, clear Fl title.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-FORD-MUSTANG-GT-RACE-CAR-NASA-SPEC-IRON-CLASS-RACE-CAR-NO-RESERVE-/201059126998?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ed00eced6&item=201059126998&pt=Race_Cars_Not_Street_Legal_

Cheers,

Richard

Sorry to interrupt this thread but there are several things that I don't think are legal on your car per the SI rules:

Slotted rotors

Stainless clutch line

Canton oil pan.

At least I couldn't find those things in the rules?

Sorry to interrupt this thread but there are several things that I don't think are legal on your car per the SI rules:

Slotted rotors

Stainless clutch line

Canton oil pan.

At least I couldn't find those things in the rules?

The clutch line is a grey area, hoses can be upgraded. I asked about that because I put silicone water hoses on my car. However, the Canton pan and slotted rotors are definatly not legal.

I think in the near future the Canton pan may become legal, it had to be allowed into CMC due to the banking at some of the NASCAR infield/oval road courses (specifically, a few engines were lost in one weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana). Data from my CMC mustang was showing 1.52G in turns 1 and 2 at 143mph. The track is so huge it didn't even feel all that fast...

-Don

Clutch line is legal. "Plumbing is unrestricted", 7.12. Rotors are legal as well, rules say one piece iron 7.8.6; not one piece blank, nor one piece non-drilled.

Clutch line is legal. "Plumbing is unrestricted", 7.12. Rotors are legal as well, rules say one piece iron 7.8.6; not one piece blank, nor one piece non-drilled.

I'm not sure on this ....these rules are like cmc not ai ...meaning if it doesn't say it then it's not legal not the other way around. I don't think those rotors are legal. Couldn't oil pan be considered oil cooling cause of larger capacity

Unrestricted means unrestricted. That is very clear to me, i could make a clutch line out of titanium and water hoses out of schedule 80 iron pipe. as long as it passes the CCR...

why are those rotors not legal? they are one-piece iron..

• 2 weeks later...

7.1 Permitted Modifications

No part or component may be modified, removed, or disabled unless specifically permitted by these rules.

Replacement parts must be original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for the eligible manufacturer/model/configuration defined in section 4, or the exact equivalent. Where aftermarket parts or parts kits are allowed, replacements must be those specific parts or components that make up the parts

Replacement parts must be original equipment manufacturer (OEM

Slotted is not (OEM)

7.1 Permitted Modifications

No part or component may be modified, removed, or disabled unless specifically permitted by these rules.

Replacement parts must be original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for the eligible manufacturer/model/configuration defined in section 4, or the exact equivalent. Where aftermarket parts or parts kits are allowed, replacements must be those specific parts or components that make up the parts

Replacement parts must be original equipment manufacturer (OEM

Slotted is not (OEM)

• 1 month later...

See you guys in August. Bring the ass cream cause its going to hurt!

Now that's funny...

Well I guess after we put that ass whopping on ya'll boy's we'll consider Texas the (short horned state?)