Greenville \ Simpsonville SC delivery to roebling ?

jackel151

jackel151

I am new to Nasa last year. I ran a C5 Z06 in hpde 1 a couple of times. I switched to a 07 MX-5 this year to save some money on tires, etc(and hopefully learn more driving skills with a less powerful car).

The Z06 had a huge amount of trunk space I was amazed at the amount of stuff I could take. Could fit a easyup canopy along with tools, cooler, jack, gear,etc. Now the MX-5 might fit my gear and a small cooler along with a few tools but that's about it.

Wondering if anybody from the Greenville or Simpsonville area has any room to spare. Not looking for much a spare wheel at the minimum and if there is room a easyup canopy. I can live with out the canopy but I really don't like the idea of not having a spare wheel just in case.

Thanks John Rairigh (86#)905-6564 after 3:30

i have a shop in greenville, i will be heading down to roebling friday around lunch and i have a truck and can gladly help you out with bringing down a few things, Rob 864-505-5621