Roebling Road Videos

Darrel

Red Tornado

We'll I have no video but I bet Drew does of my wildly loose rear.

Sunday special thanks to Drew and Terry for just all having fun. They could have passed me and I tried pointing them by on front straight and it was like a no no you first no you first. No I insist moment.

And what was up with that restart. Hope someone has that video.

We'll I have no video but I bet Drew does of my wildly loose rear.

Sunday special thanks to Drew and Terry for just all having fun. Hope someone has that video.

Man, sound like you guys had a wild time.

I had a blast in the Sun race, and couldn't wait to get it all put together. The only problem is that when I got home last night and was unpacking, I noticed a memory card in my computer. SON OF A BITCH! I was downloading Saturday's footage on Sat night and left the damn card in my computer! Ran the cameras all day Sun, and all I have is the rear view.

By the way, it says your video has been removed because it's too long. It must be something in your youtube settings because I've posted hour long vids and never had an issue. I just can't post them directly from my editing program. Have to export them to my hard drive first, and then upload them.

And off topic, how long does it usually take to post the Sun results? I remember it being about a week after Barber. The Sat results are posted within hours, but I'm curious as to where I finished on Sun. So many cars and lap traffic, I really have no idea. lol

The metal band that holds the brake fuild container broke the container dropped upside down and all the brake fuild drianed leaving me with NO brakes so I reired rather than wreak.

Brakes are for pansies! Lol

Another results question for you.

Is the season points standing area working for anyone else?

I click on it, but it doesn't actually load any standings.

Saturday Thunder Race running in ST3. Qualified on pole for my class and led to the win.

The overall leader was catching my group and had gotten to within four cars from me. When the full course caution came out, it trapped 2nd-6th in ST3 a lap down while I got to circle around and stay on the lead lap. I got lucky and it made for an easy last half of the race.

For the ST3 Corvette vs ST3 Thunder Roadster discussions, pay attention to the start of the race. P2 and P3 were ST3 TRs and they stayed with me all the way to the braking zone of T1. The P2 TR stayed dead even with me until we hit the brakes. If nothing else says "equal hp:wt ratio", that does!!! And I was very worried they were going to outbrake me because I am carrying 1200 more pounds of weight than them.

-Kevin

AbVCrg2H-m8

Saturday Thunder Race running in ST3. Qualified on pole for my class and led to the win.

The overall leader was catching my group and had gotten to within four cars from me. When the full course caution came out, it trapped 2nd-6th in ST3 a lap down while I got to circle around and stay on the lead lap. I got lucky and it made for an easy last half of the race.

For the ST3 Corvette vs ST3 Thunder Roadster discussions, pay attention to the start of the race. P2 and P3 were ST3 TRs and they stayed with me all the way to the braking zone of T1. The P2 TR stayed dead even with me until we hit the brakes. If nothing else says "equal hp:wt ratio", that does!!! And I was very worried they were going to outbrake me because I am carrying 1200 more pounds of weight than them.

-Kevin

Awesome job Mr. Vettel.

This should serve as an example to everyone of what situational awareness means. Great job of staying out of the other class racing too.

Can't wait to watch you at Nationals.

• Members

My saturday race - only a few laps, had to go in and do paperwork for the incident in T4.

Some fun with John Mock in the Sunday Race...

-Jim

supraman95

What happened in T4? Looks like a wheel on the ground!

My saturday race - only a few laps, had to go in and do paperwork for the incident in T4.

-Jim

supraman95

-Jim

-Kevin

Oh cmon, two gears the whole time, max effort . I must say, I'm gonna have to watch for a gutsy red sled Between you and the turds I'll learn more about traffic control in a weekend then in a season elsewhere lol. I can't wait for June! BTW what happened on Sunday?

• Members
Emmanuel B.

One vehicle spun center track facing counter race. Head on collision with second vehicle. Med dispatched. Both drivers cleared.

Awesome job Mr. Vettel.

This should serve as an example to everyone of what situational awareness means. Great job of staying out of the other class racing too.

Can't wait to watch you at Nationals.

Thanks, Scott. Wait til you watch Sunday's race.

Sunday's Thunder Race. I qualified on pole for ST3 and led all the way to the win. Great weekend of racing despite some less than desirable traffic flow issues in both races.

V7IHuUsbH80

Great weekend of racing despite some less than desirable traffic flow issues in both races.

Wow. There are no words for what I just watched.

kbrew8991

only thing I saw that was bad was the ST2 RX7 - could've been a case of mistaken identity - Is that 'vette ST2 or 3? Dunno better race 'em. Sometimes you're just going to catch cars that have their own race going on too. That's sports car racing with multiple classes.

I do the same bad habit sometimes, but, getting all mad and frustrated and waving hands (at least you used all your fingers!) just takes metal energy away from driving the car, analyzing the cars in your way to plan a good way by them, etc. Probably could've gone by a few corners earlier.

Easy to monday morning quarterback that one though. Just mostly saying that I suffer from the same thing sometimes and get better results when I make myself calm down and focus on a way through, there's time to get mad later.