Roebling Road Videos

Darrel

Here's my view of the Lightning race on Sat.

In all honestly it's probably the most boring race video ever to watch. I lost the lead pack and was too far ahead of the others, so I had nobody to draft with, or even run with. Sunday's race was much better, but dumbass me forgot to put the memory card in the camera!

Great weekend of racing despite some less than desirable traffic flow issues in both races.

Wow. There are no words for what I just watched.

That RX-7 was like a gnat in middle GA.

awesome race Darrel. you knew those maniacs would take each other out. way to be there to pounce

. Started P6 & finished P3. Just after the restart, my front camera's memory card gets filled up but the rear camera keeps rolling.

TR #114 (Kevin Mewborn) & I duke it out -- sometimes just inches apart (without any contact whatsoever) -- in the first part of the race until he spins. His perspective of the race is here.

Uow81OEa2ko

RJ's325ITS

Besides the electrical issues I was having during the weekend, I was happy on how strong the new (to the car) engine, drivetrain and brakes! so inbetween a bad wheel bearing on the truck and currupted go-pro files here is my sunday race video!!! Please ignore the skipping of the rear view camera, I could not recover about 20sec of fotage.

Rafa,

. I started dead last in P14 because my pit crew left my portable transponder sitting on the charger in the trailer during Qualifying. (I'd fire the crew but he's also the driver.) Watch as I pass 4 cars & almost get a 5th on the opening lap. Finished P7.

tj-1RQIXhUw