Daytona - Friday Oct 31, 2014

trackaddict

trackaddict

We are very excited to once again be the opening act for a NASA race and HPDE weekend, this time at Daytona giving everyone an opportunity to make the most out of their trip to Florida.

1. Registration is now open

2. Only 3 run groups: Intermediate, Advanced 1, Advanced 2

3. Advanced 1 will be for lower powered cars/race cars (such as Thunder Roadsters, Spec Miata, SE30, TTC and lower, Advanced drivers in similar powered cars as the racers etc)

4. Advanced 2 will be reserved for the fastest machinery (such as AI, ST1, ST2, TTB - TTU, Advanced drivers in similar powered cars etc)

5. Race cars and street cars are welcome

6. Passing will be by point by - Advanced passing is anywhere and Intermediate in designated areas

7. We will not have a novice run group at Daytona so drivers must have verifiable prior solo expereince with a recognized organization like NASA (If you have not been signed off for solo intermediate there is still time to do so before this event)

8. Track time from 8am-5pm

9. 30 minute sessions

10. Each run group will get a minimum of five 30 minute sessions and a final all combined open track session at the end of the day

11. Drivers must be 18+ years old and have a SA2005 or newer helmet

12. Convertibles are welcome with a competition approved rollbar or cage or appropriate factory roll over protection

13. Passengers are allowed

14. Garage rental will be available as well - if you are reserving a garage with us and for the rest of the weekend, we will make sure you have the same space so you wont have to move

15. We will also do everything we can to allow everyone to have the same paddock space all weekend

To register, visit our event page at http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-event-information/daytona-10312014/

Spaces are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.

Thanks to Jim and Julie for giving us the opportunity to be a part of this incredible event. We look forward to hosting Friday and driving with NASA on Saturday and Sunday!

Nabil

trackaddict

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I posted in Texas and Florida too.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up already and looking forward to spending a three day weekend with everyone at Daytona.

• 2 weeks later...
08Bullitt0572

I might have to sign up for this one too. I loved driving CMS last month and I am looking forward to your event at Atlanta Motor Speedway in July. I am starting to dig rovals.

trackaddict

Daytona is the daddy of all rovals. We are excited about Atlanta Motor Speedway as a good warm up for Daytona and as a new track to play on.

• 1 month later...
trackaddict

We have had a recent flurry of registrations from Ohio! Looks like there is going to be representation from all over at Daytona. Should be an awesome event coupled with the NASA weekend. I can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
trackaddict

Thanks Brian. Got you and Oscar confirmed.

We currently have 10 SE30s signed up, 3 Thunder Roadsters, and 2 Spec 944 in the Advanced 1 group along with several other cars.

Plenty of garages are still available. If you reserve a garage for your NASA weekend you can add a garage to the test and tune day too for $35. We will assign you the same spot as you will have for the rest of the weekend so you wont have to move.

We expect, barring any on track delays, that each driver on Friday will get 2.5 or so hours of seat time. We have an option to add a co-driver. That allows you to share your car and session with someone else for an additional $75. You can do this for any run group. But, if it is 2 cars, it is 2 separate registrations.

If anyone has any questions, shoot me a message.

• 1 month later...
trackaddict

Nationals are over. Time for fun and the SE Championship. Get lots of practice on Friday or just come out and spend a fun day at the track. What ever your agenda is - whether you are testing for the weekend races or you just want to drive the track, you can do that with us on Friday. If you want to team up with a buddy and share a car, you can just add a co-driver and share your car and sessions with a friend. (Must share the same car please).

Register with a credit card at https://squareup.com/market/just-track-it-llc/registration-daytona-oct

View event details at http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-event-information/daytona-10312014/

If you have any questions - email me at [email protected] and I will reply right away.

Nabil

• 1 month later...
trackaddict

Camping info updated on JustTrackIt.net on the Daytona event page. The short of it is camping is available for Thursday night for $40. Check in will be from 2-6 please.

Motorsport Media will be photographing the event on Friday. These guys shoot for all the pro series including Formula 1, IMSA Tudor Series etc and do fantastic work. Photo package preorder is $60. Day of event is $75. To preorder photos please email [email protected]

More information in welcome packet getting emailed out in the next day or 2.

Nabil

• 4 weeks later...
trackaddict

Thank you NASA-SE for allowing us to be a part of your Daytona event. We had a nice turnout of 95 drivers on Friday. The weather was amazing. The track was superb. We didn't have any incidents. It was a perfect track day. Thank you all.