Trailex Light Aluminum Open Trailer - Arizona SOLD

MarkP

2006 Trailex 8045 with a nice list of accessories - tire rack with compression plates, front shield, tool box, surge brakes, winch stand, aluminum wheels, spare tire with side mount and extra center rails for narrow vehicles like a go kart or small ATV. Standard 8045 11' ramps.

New tires and bearings serviced just over a year ago. Stored indoors. Overall length is just under 21'.

I purchased this trailer 16 months ago on Rennlist as part of an estate sale. The trailer was used very little prior to my purchase and I have pulled it about 5,000 miles. It has always been stored indoors. The trailer is located in Scottsdale, AZ.

With options this trailer would currently list for $10,000 new. Trailex trailers are hard to find in the Western US. Selling because I ordered a new trailer.

$6,500 SOLD

photo-3.jpg

imagejpeg.jpg

image-1jpeg.jpg

image-2jpeg.jpg

8837f6d8-7db4-4e6d-abbe-30a41d02861c.jpg

Edited by Guest

hi there, I came across this ad when searching on google for a 8045 trailer. I am very interested, but in Austin, TX. Please send me a note to jacy dot legault on google mail.

thx