Top Posters In This Topic

• Pure Energy

• Frank Corkran

• Gruppe-S

• Rob S.

1999 Honda Civic DX Coupe

Stock engine with K&N drop-in filter and Magnaflow catback exhaust

Koni Sport Adjustable shocks

Ground Control Coilovers with 450lb front and 400lb rear springs (just installed this weekend, so never run on the track)

14" Miata wheels wrapped in Falken Azenis

Axxis Ultimate Brake pads in front, stock shoes in back.

I ran with Konis and Eibach pro-kit springs for a while, but they're just too soft. I will be installing an Integra Type-R rear sway bar before my next HPDE.

Slow in the straights, getting faster in the turns.

90 civic si

blown shocks with 600 front, 500 rear

suspension technique rear bar on full stiff

15x7 +40 wheels with azenis (215 style), autopower bolt in rollbar, aluminum bucket, sparco 5 point, sparco dish wheel, 2 hub extenders, quick release, rear disc conversion with gt-sports, 11" front brakes with VRs.

good in the corners, better than a single cam in the straights.

• 3 months later...

Hey Blair, are you gonna be making it to VIR in Feb? If so, if Melissa would like a ride, I'd be happy to take her out for a session

As for the car I run, '92 Civic CX with way too much shit done to it.

Hey Blair, are you gonna be making it to VIR in Feb? If so, if Melissa would like a ride, I'd be happy to take her out for a session

As for the car I run, '92 Civic CX with way too much shoo-shiddily-diddily done to it.

No, we aren't coming down. The car is down for the winter and I have way too much to do to it before Mid-Ohio in April. I'd like to make VIR someday, but it's a hell of a haul for us. Are you going to Beaverun in june?

Here's a pic of my first OT event with NASA at WSR! The car has changed alot since's than

768redIV.jpg

I remember seeing your car.....up on jack stands! I'm glad you were able to get it running by Sunday though. We saw you really scooting around the track once you fixed your power steering (I think that's what broke...)

1992 Nissan 240SX

Stock KA24DE motor

235/45 R17 Toyo Ra-1

Tein HE coilovers (too many other suspension mods to list)

Hawk Blue front, Axxis Ultimate rear

DSC01728b.JPG

"One of the only 240's that doesn't drift.....at least not on purpose"

Here's a pic of my first OT event with NASA at WSR! The car has changed alot since's than

768redIV.jpg

I remember seeing your car.....up on jack stands! I'm glad you were able to get it running by Sunday though. We saw you really scooting around the track once you fixed your power steering (I think that's what broke...)

I didn't get her fixed all the way Notting like having your PS go out in every turn at WSR

See ya in a month there!

Whatever is running best...

1st SOCAL HPDE my Subaru was broken so I went in my Daewoo Lanos... with snow tires. Even still, it would hold 80 at turn two and over 100 on turn 8... though it wasn't happy and turn 8 felt like the car would flip at any moment.

Main Car - 93 Subaru Impreza with some suspension stuff done and as much power as a lightly modified WRX. (engine swap, turbo, etc...) 227,000 spirited miles, lots of track time and AutoXes. Hood and bumper don't match the rest of the car but it sure is a lot of fun. Nothing like being able to do a 4 tire smoking J turn.

Fiance's car - 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege. Stock except for some exhaust work. Still stock sounding and barely slower than my Subaru. This is upsetting considering the only thing stock on the Subaru is the transmission. The Protege can hang with almost any car running street tires unless it's a Viper or something like that.

Chad

SOCAL by way of Las Vegas

1992 Nissan 240SX

Stock KA24DE motor

235/45 R17 Toyo Ra-1

Tein HE coilovers (too many other suspension mods to list)

Hawk Blue front, Axxis Ultimate rear

DSC01728b.JPG

"One of the only 240's that doesn't drift.....at least not on purpose"

Nice! I have an S14, one of my brothers has and S14 and the other brother has an S13 SR powered.

What wheels do you have?

Here is my POS: I do drift! Wheee!

IMG_6276-T.jpg

IMG_3682-T.jpg

Whatever is running best...

1st SOCAL HPDE my Subaru was broken so I went in my Daewoo Lanos... with snow tires. Even still, it would hold 80 at turn two and over 100 on turn 8... though it wasn't happy and turn 8 felt like the car would flip at any moment.

I think i've talked to you on the daewootech forums, probably about 6months to a year ago

hey all,

moving onto my 6th track event at VIR in february

here is a pic of me last year at Beaverun

wMTA3MTM4MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

and a pic of the new setup

wMTE2OTk5MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

not a ton of suspension mods, but the regular engein swap (sr20), 300zx brakes, bigger turbo, Mazda rx7 FD wheels (16x8) with Kumho Victoracer 245 /40R16 rubber all around. The new setup is beign worked for the firt time at VIR in February.

Nice! I have an S14, one of my brothers has and S14 and the other brother has an S13 SR powered.

What wheels do you have?

One piece forged Volk Evo 4 wheels:

Front 17x8 w/45 offset and 16mm spacer

Rear 17x9 w/40 offset and 8mm spacer

Nice S14. I like the S14 better but the S13 is less expensive and lighter. Mine is down to 2675 lbs with a 90 lb roll bar, power windows, automatic seat belt motors still in, sun roof and AC. I think that I can still take at least 100 lbs off.

2004 Mazda RX8

Racing Beat springs, sway bars, intake, catback.

ACT ProLite flywheel

Braided brake and clutch lines

Hawk HP+ brake pads

Toyo RA-1 size 245/40/18

rockingham20411.sized.jpg

• 2 weeks later...