Trailer Repair in NC - Question

phat ralph

phat ralph

A little background: On 4/25 we had a thunderstorm producing hail come trough central NC. Unfortunately my trailer was outside when this occurred and the left side of the trailer was facing the storm. The hail destroyed the left side only of the trailer. If there is not 2000+ dents there is not one. Looks like it has shoot with buck shoot..... Insurance company is going to pay with no deductible. Unbelievable!

So does anyone know of a repair/service center in central NC that can provide an estimate and perform the work to re-skin the side of the trailer? Is this something that would need to go back to the factory for repair? They are located in southern GA. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Legends21

Ralph:

I got a quote from Bobby at Hickory Enclosed Trailer (http://www.hickoryenclosed.com/). They are located just off I-40 in Hickory. They offered to do the work for me or supply me the materials at a great price for me to do the work myself.

With a little sweat equity, you can have a great looking trailer and pocket some money to boot!

Dale

Try East Coast Trailers in Mocksville Brad D turned me on to them and they seem to do anything and everything having to do with trailers and RV's. Is the your car going to be ready for CMP?

Try East Coast Trailers in Mocksville Brad D turned me on to them and they seem to do anything and everything having to do with trailers and RV's. Is the your car going to be ready for CMP?

phat ralph

No, I won't make CMP with the car. May not make it in person either. Work First! Leaving Thursday to go back to Germany. But not all bad, next Wednesday I have a schedule a date with the Ring, the Nuerburgring that is..... I am going to drive the "Green Hell" in an Audi. This will make up for missing CMP. May get to make it to SPA on Sunday for a Porsche Club day. Will try to get me a ride there!

Thank for the info....

YellowZO6

Ralph- sent you a text for a trailer shop in Sanford- Doby's Trailer Sales- sorry you won't be at CMP! But from the schedule you posted looks like you'll be having some fun!