Holy TTE, Batman!

nickhallman914

• 3 weeks later...

and again … it's great to see the turnout … but where in the heck did all the TTE cars suddenly come from …

with 8 pre-reg. I might just wait to hear the "bribes" being offered by TTD for me to leave E and make D up to 5 for their tires

nickhallman914

C'mon, Walter, you can't ditch us twice in a row!

All kidding aside, we couldn't ask for a better class to run in this year. Great group of drivers, great competition, variety of cars, high class numbers just about every event... this is just about the most fun I've ever had in a race car.

as long as I don't hurt TTE for their tires ( doesn't it take 7 to get 1st and 2nd ? ) … and since I'm not a danger to make the podium, no reason not to move to D so they can get 1st place tires

I agree with Nick....... great group!!! Really enjoying this!! Even if it is from the back of the pack that I get to watch!!!!

Walt

Focus#019

flier129

Glad to see TTE is active in the Southeast! I plan to run in it eventually. This weekend will be my first event NASA actually, I'm looking forward to it!

JohnPutnam

Since I had to change cars last minute (sold the one I was going to drive), we have been thrashing to get a car ready that has been sitting in my driveway (not running) for over 6 months. I am sure it will be safe... enough.

• Members
Emmanuel B.

A weekend without Jon or John. The top step in TTD is up for grabs. If only I was bringing my car for an easy 200 pts. Damn!

JohnPutnam
A weekend without Jon or John. The top step in TTD is up for grabs. If only I was bringing my car for an easy 200 pts. Damn!

Drive Danny's car. I hear he actually has brakes now!!! I would let you drive the car I am bringing, but with you being a new father, I don't want you to take unnecessary risks!

• Members
Emmanuel B.

Drive Danny's car. I hear he actually has brakes now!!! I would let you drive the car I am bringing, but with you being a new father, I don't want you to take unnecessary risks!

Haha! thanks for the thought! My daughter appreciates that.

Can't bring myself to take any risks with someone else's car. I don't have that natural talent like some of you guys...takes a good bit of practice to get comfortable. Maybe in a few years with some more experience. Besides, Brandon's probably going to go out and take that first place anyway.

• Members
Emmanuel B.

Haha! thanks for the thought! My daughter appreciates that.

Can't bring myself to take any risks with someone else's car. I don't have that natural talent like some of you guys...takes a good bit of practice to get comfortable. Maybe in a few years with some more experience. Besides, Brandon's probably going to go out and take that first place anyway.

And I didn't add that my ankle sprain from 2 weeks ago isn't fully healed either... the reason why I'm not bringing the FR-S so I'll be sitting this one out. Doctor's orders!