May CMP video thread

little pissant

little pissant

I'm surprised no one has started this thread yet!

I guess I'll start it off showing some highlights from Thunder and Time Trials. Was running the Team Fire Engine Convertible E30 in Thunder and was running with the CMC mustangs and the time trial session showed the fastest lap I could run in that car, in my opinion it had nothing left. Here's the excuses on old RA1's, engine only makes 132 HP, and not to mention aero disadvantage with convertible, ok that's all, here's the highlights

RJ's325ITS

I'm currently working in my Sunday race, but I put together a small clip of the SE30 crash during the Saturday race.... I feel so bad for Robert P.

• Members
Scott G.

Best 16min of my Sunday (SpecE30) race. To include the junior Pantas exiting the track stage right.

nickhallman914

Thanks for posting that! Cool to see things from a different angle.

And thanks for hanging back... I saw you coming but I wasn't sure if you would catch me before Kink or not. I had a pretty good idea that was going to be my best lap, though.

little pissant
To include the junior Pantas exiting the track stage right.

Haha, that actually was my dad. He was running GTS1 in Lightning and I was in GTSU in Thunder.

Most of Saturday's Lightning Race with a view of the driver.

Good vid, but wtf is up with you're rear camera? When you make a left turn it looks like you're making a right turn. I kept focussing on that to see me coming up behind you and it confused the hell out of me. lol

Jason S.
Most of Saturday's Lightning Race with a view of the driver.

Good vid, but wtf is up with you're rear camera? When you make a left turn it looks like you're making a right turn. I kept focussing on that to see me coming up behind you and it confused the hell out of me. lol

When I first started adding rear view, I went back and forth on how to setup that camera in the video editor. I ended up settling on making it so its just like looking in your rear view mirror. That works well when its just two views, and the rear view is smaller/sized like a rear view mirror in the overall frame. I didn't think to change it with the driver view thrown in.

I'm just saying it's actually reversed from if you were looking in the rear view mirror. When making a left turn it looks like a right turn in the vid. No biggie. Just confusing to me, and didn't even know it was an option to run it that way. To each his own. lol

Here's my Sat race. Well, right up to the white flag lap when my engine let go. I also forgot to start the cameras until lap 2, which sucks because turns 1 and 2 on the first lap were interesting.