Entry of Sports Racers in SU

JSGAuto

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at NASA as a potential club to run.

Last year I had visited several races in the NE region. I had seen that there were a one or two sports racer cars at each race. Usually a radical, the occasional DSR, and once a Daytona Prototype of some sort. I didn't have a chance to visit the shorter tracks, which of course I'd expect to see more of these cars.

Generally speaking, what is the turnout for cars like this? I have a car that I am considering running in the SU class, a P2 SCCA car. And, as always compitition is always fun!

Thanks

Jim

Welcome Jim. The Super Touring series directors would be the best resource for that data. Look in the stickied thread and contact the directors. If you have some time to invest, feel free to peruse the results from all the regions you are interested in. http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com . The Make/Model column can be vague, but it should suffice for what you seem to be looking for with regard to SU competition.