10x15 Checkered-top Pop-Up (NIB) - Ready for the hot weather

jkballardbpl

jkballardbpl

Selling for $200. Best way to reach me is 704 658-5795. Located in Charlotte but I might be able to have a friend bring it to a track that you are going to for the pick up.

This is absolutely new bought for $285 and is "new in box). I bought this for trips to the race track last August and never made it out to the track (I got out of racing).

For Pics - go to http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/4503130686.html

The picture is a green tent topjust for reference. This tent top I am selling a Checker board pattern shown in the fabric swatch.

This high quality Straight-Leg Pop Up Canopy Tent is part of the ShelterLogic Pro Series. The collapsible frame makes this canopy ultra portable. The steel from is tubular construction. The synthetic joints make the structure flexible to resist strong winds. The steel frame features a baked on powder DuPont thermoset coating that will not rust, chip, peel or corrode.

Features

•Ultra-portable collapsible frame

•Extremely stable beam-welded tubular steel frame withhigh-performance synthetic joint components

•Baked-on DuPont thermoset coating prevents chipping, rust,peeling, and corrosion

•Double-truss top design enhances strength and stability

•Durable polyester cover resists fading, mold, and mildew

•Cover features a double-stitched polyurethane lining foroptimal moisture resistance and drip-free seams

•50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating - only 2% ofthe sun's UV rays will penetrate the cover's fabric

•Adjustable legs let you choose your canopy's height

•Quick and easy assembly requires no tools

Includes:

•one (1) 10' x 15' collapsible steel frame

•one (1) one-piece, fitted cover with full valance

•four (4) temporary spike anchors

•one (1) black roller bag

•simple, easy-to-follow instruction manual