Thunder cars DQ'd for 6/14 race

eogel

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

On Sundays race. The car broke early in the race . I don't know why I'm DQed I had my patch and my socks.

On Sundays race. The car broke early in the race . I don't know why I'm DQed I had my patch and my socks.

Did you go to impound after you got off track? If not, that is probably why. You have to go to impound whether you come off track early/under your own power/ upside down/ or not.

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

That's a hell of a note. You try to tell the rollback driver to take you to impound and then to your trailer. He'll say Aint got time for that.

"You try to tell the rollback driver to take you to impound and then to your trailer. He'll say Aint got time for that."

Yeah, Joel, I can just see that scenario working. Especially when he has to wait for someone to get to your car for whatever reason.

Ed

drivinhardz06
Maybe some of those thunder roadsters should have been dq'd for taking other cars out into walls

What happened there? The lap before (the last lap catching the checker) I come down the hill and there's a white TR in the grass with debris on the track. Next time by (pit in), there's additional yellow debris and the blue S197 stuffed in the inside wall

• Members

We are in the process of reversing those - it was an error.

ninetyfourintegra
That's a hell of a note. You try to tell the rollback driver to take you to impound and then to your trailer. He'll say Aint got time for that.

You get the "car" dropped where you need it, "you" report to impound. Do your paperwork and if NASA needs it, they get video/pictures where ever the car is at later.

Red Tornado

Still amazed that competitor that hit me than hit me again into wall still has results that stand and never came to talk to me.

Should I just send 7k bill for my damage?!?!

Little track time combined with this really has made me rethink the value proposition here

Still amazed that competitor that hit me than hit me again into wall still has results that stand and never came to talk to me.

I thought everyone involved in contact was supposed to report to impound, do the paperwork thing and so on. You're saying that didn't happen?

I also saw a TR pit maneuver another TR coming out of 10B in the lightning race Sunday, ended up on the inside about 8 inches from the wall facing the other way.