Paddock plans

T&A Racing

I noticed someone locked the previous thread, any update on the plan, or do I just need to hire someone to start camping in a spot now.

I noticed someone locked the previous thread, any update on the plan, or do I just need to hire someone to start camping in a spot now.

Sorry not sure why it posted so many times, I just thought I missed the button

Mark , I would imagine soon . We seen Jim and will walking the paddock with a wheel distance counter this past weekend while racing . I assume to figure out parking sizes .

Cool thanks, just seemed like time to ask again since it had been several weeks. Really trying to decide our travel plans, and it's not like any our rigs are that easy to park and fit into tight spots, so leaving a day early or sending someone ahead of time might just be worth it if there is not reservation process, of course we would be happy to pay for a reserved spot.

From past experience with the ARRC (SCCA) @ Road Atlanta, they are very organized and are able to squeeze everyone in. I'm sure there will be some sort of parking chart and loading in time arranged. Check the supps......

Will is smart and this isn't his first rodeo. I would bet good money that he's working on finalizing the plan, it'll be good, and it'll be out in plenty of time for everyone to make plans for the plan. It's been like that for every previous Nationals. Me personally I'd rather see one firm plan released a little later rather than a few drafts that change....

From past experience with the ARRC (SCCA) @ Road Atlanta, they are very organized and are able to squeeze everyone in. I'm sure there will be some sort of parking chart and loading in time arranged. Check the supps......

Have the sups been updated?

• 2 weeks later...
myself as well.Bringing the semi with the full canopy... I need more parking area then most

Same here plus RV, so............ We are 60 days away and I'm sure most, like myself, would like to finalize their plans. Please

myself as well.Bringing the semi with the full canopy... I need more parking area then most

Same here plus RV, so............ We are 60 days away and I'm sure most, like myself, would like to finalize their plans. Please

Same here, plus I'm bringing two RV's (large pushers) and a semi with full length trailer. Also bringing another Toter with support trailer. I need room for all of that near the race control tower.

• Members

Motorhome and stacker here. 75 ft long plus need room for two cars on the side. Would be willing to share space with a couple spec e30's or even anchor a spec e30 section (think shaded outside sat tv, AC "drivers lounge", grill, etc.).

Will,

I assume you are monitoring all of this, we have to have reserved places, happy to pay a small fee as in years past to not have to fight to have a predictable amount of room to set up. First come first serve is a very bad idea if it is based on arrival and just taking what you want.

Thanks

Mark

• Members

Hey guys,

There's plenty of room at Road Atlanta for our event so rest assured. Yes, there will be some premium parking that folks will be able to reserve. We're taking our time to spell out a very clear plan for both parking and event traffic for you all which should go out next week with plenty of notice so you'll know exactly how, when, and where to signup.

For those that don't know, there's 2 paddocks and two pit lanes which creates a big traffic issue which we have overcome and are spelling out for everybody. You can expect the general flow to be in line with what we've done at other Championships events.

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

Thanks Will,

Im really hoping the PT and TT paddocks and tech area are on the same side. Otherwise it will be a mega pain

Will,

You are may be correct that is plenty of parking if it is marked and people following the markings. However, if it is left up to each individual to mark how and where they want, the space goes quickly. At our last SE event there, the race side was completely full.

There's plenty of room at Road Atlanta for our event so rest assured. Yes, there will be some premium parking that folks will be able to reserve. We're taking our time to spell out a very clear plan for both parking and event traffic for you all which should go out next week with plenty of notice so you'll know exactly how, when, and where to signup.

For those that don't know, there's 2 paddocks and two pit lanes which creates a big traffic issue which we have overcome and are spelling out for everybody. You can expect the general flow to be in line with what we've done at other Championships events.

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

• Members

Hey Folks,

We're really close on the final plan/maps. Just a few small details to finish up and we'll send out early next week. Sorry I couldn't quite get it out this week. Thanks for being so patient. We've done everything we can to make best use of both paddocks at Road Atlanta. Thanks for being so patient!

• 2 weeks later...

Will,

We will be able to reserve multiple spots when registration opens on Thursday, correct? Is there a need to converse with you about it before or after?

-Kevin

• Members

Yes, you will have the option to purchase multiple spots. If you have a preference which spaces you prefer, just forward me your receipt and request them. I'll do what I can to get you as close as possible to your request.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...