Sign in to follow this  
early70scamaros

Small Bore Shoot-Out at October 18-19 MIR Track Event

early70scamaros

attachment.php?attachmentid=1374&d=1408742326

Come on out to Memphis when the weather is great and take home some cash as part of this special race during our Halloween Run at MIR event.

We need 7 cars per eligible class for the class to be included in the race...you also get 3 other races during the weekend including our Aussie Pursuit race.

Saturday: Race 1 (Contingency Race)

Race 2: (No contingency but Race 1 points + Race 2 points sets the grid for the Shoot Out on Sunday morning)

Sunday: Race 3 (Shoot Out with CASH payout)

Race 4 (Aussie Pursuit - Contingency Race and Overall Winner gets a $100 gift certificate to Trackside Supplies)

For any questions, email me at staylorATdrivenasaDOTcom

GoNavy

Maybe I can get Jeff to take his foot off the kill switch (817) by then and might just make it on track. Looking forward to some busy track time between now and then. First weekend in August with Southeast Region at Road Atlanta and then end of the month same place for the Champs, NOLA in September and home at MIR in October.

Understand the 808 might make Champs with hired gun....shhh, don't tell anyone.

Brian944

Will there be an entry list posted soon? There is a rumor of a certain doctor venturing down to Memphis from the Midwest in a rented 944-Spec car...

Sterling Doc

After calling in some favors to get the weekend off, I am in!

This looks like it is going to be great fun - a really well supported event with great people!

Lets keep building it - just over two weeks to go!

This will be the first time back racing in just over a year - I can't wait to get back at it!

early70scamaros
After calling in some favors to get the weekend off, I am in!

This looks like it is going to be great fun - a really well supported event with great people!

Lets keep building it - just over two weeks to go!

This will be the first time back racing in just over a year - I can't wait to get back at it!

Glad you can make it. Bring some of those Mid West folks with you.