PTF/TTF

Drew

Anyone planning on attending in either class? We are wanting to come from Texas, but are wondering what the F classes look like so for since there is not a entry list yet!

Thanks,

Andrew

Team Black Armor Racing

• 3 weeks later...

seemed like more were headed to the East version. That plus being ~600mi closer was an easy decision. Should be a good race among some fast people

Edited by Guest

If you guys end up with more than 2 I'll be shocked. Should be an guaranteed podium for whoever goes though... have fun!

Maybe next year it will be North & South and you can meet us at the South one for some competition

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very interested in going for TTF only, I bought Walter Carlos car. Im trying to convince some of the other SOCAL TTF guys to go. There seems to be 2 or three from NORCAL who are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

We are for sure coming! Got the entry sorted and I will be running PT and David will be running TT in F. even if we have to get some class filler, I think that F opens up a lot of fun for many people! Think of all the Hondas, Miatas etc that aren't prepped to the limit. Let's show NASA that there is a real contingency of F people out there!

Andrew Hahn

PT/TTF CRX

• 3 weeks later...

Getting excited!!! Only 2 months! Come on PTF we can do this! All the hamburgers and beer you can stand if we make a class. Any interest out there? West Coast???

• 2 weeks later...

only qualified for TTF maybe PTF next year, might move up to TTE/PTE. I would love to see some realistic contigiencies based on small groups. Winning tires means more to me than a $5 trophy. . . .a couple years from now might change my mind

I've got a rx7, so planning to run PTE/TTF for at least beginning of next season. Just swap tires. I'm still hoping we get a fifth TTF. Maybe we can get more for PTF next year, I will if we can get 5. Please just let us know if you cancel out of TTF. I'm new to all this, but paying twice as much to race and having very limited contingencies (because we are a small group), seems bass-ackwards.

only qualified for TTF maybe PTF next year, might move up to TTE/PTE. I would love to see some realistic contigiencies based on small groups. Winning tires means more to me than a $5 trophy. . . .a couple years from now might change my mind

Maybe the effort needs to be put on building the class. PTF/TTF has its benefits. You can't do it cheaper.

Regards

-DEC

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, I was at Sonoma 2 weeks ago, blew the motor on the 4th session on Sunday. Mechanic says needs major rebuild, so I have to pull the plug. I'm all in for TTF and PTF lets keep this sport affordable.

hey guys, I was at Sonoma 2 weeks ago, blew the motor on the 4th session on Sunday. Mechanic says needs major rebuild, so I have to pull the plug. I'm all in for TTF and PTF lets keep this sport affordable.

So you will be at nationals? Or you won't? Your two sentences are a little confusing.

So you will be at nationals? Or you won't? Your two sentences are a little confusing.

I think the two statements are independent of each other. He is saying he popped his engine and he's out. He is also saying that he is for supporting TTF/PTF going forward instead of jumping ship to TTE/PTE.

You can also read it that he is pulling the plug on the engine rebuild, so he will be all in for nationals.

I sent him a PM earlier. Hopefully he sees that.

sorry guys not coming, had a few beers b4 I wrote that. planning on PTF/TTF next yr. Enjoy. carasol was my tough turn, 10's wall is close

Another PTF Racer!!! It's good to see another person signed up for PTF at Nationals! That makes 2...we need 2 more to make a National Championship. We may have one more coming to help out, so we need 1, only one more. If your thinking about coming, please PM me and see if we can work something out.

Drew

Black Armor Helmets

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Folks in TTF. I know it looks grimm for a class, but we have a tentative 2 additional entries for Nationals! These long time NASA members and they have agreed to help us out! So, if anyone has recently moved to another class, please reconsider coming back to TTF and have a competitive chance at a National Title!

Drew

Black Armor Helmets