32' Enclosed Trailer with Living Quarters Northern CA $10.5K

samdog

9/15 Update: Price drop to $10.5K. Added brand new brake assemblies, Dexter Nev-R-Adjust & repacked the bearings which were in great shape. Trailer is ready to go!

I'm selling my 2007 Pace American VFA8532TA4 V-nose enclosed trailer. It has been a great trailer for me. This was manufactured by Pace prior to them being bought out around 2009 after which their quality went down. I'm the original owner and had it custom built.

The garage area of the trailer is 20' long. The living quarters are about 11' total to the V tip with 80" of ceiling height throughout the trailer. The living area is fully insulated, has A/C and heat, a refrigerator, microwave, DVD player, TV, cabinets, Futon, etc.

The trailer has 6,000 LB Dexter Torsion axles with 235/80/16 Load Range "E" Goodyear Marathons replaced last year. Everything works correctly. The only negatives are the dents in the ATP on the front (see pictures) and a few minor tree scratches on the sides. No leaks, rust, or other issues.

It has the following options: 6" additional height, Electric tongue jack, 110V 50A electrical panel with cord, 110V lights and sockets, Auto hauler package, 4 extra D-rings, 12V lights and switches, finished ceiling, windows in living area, 13.5K BTU A/C with heat, escape door, and some other stuff I'm sure I've forgotten. I added Gladiator cabinets in the garage area as well.

I should be at the remainder of the NorCal races this year so you can see the trailer there or in the Santa Clara area.

I'll attach a few pictures but you can see a bunch more here: http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/porscheracer72/library/Trailer

I'm looking for $10.5K or best offer. I also have a 2005 Dodge 3500 Dually with 6sp manual trans. 95K miles. I would consider a package deal if someone is interested in that. Value is somewhere in the low to mid $20K's. Truck pictures here: http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/porscheracer72/library/2005%20Dodge%203500

Thanks!

IMG_3727_zps69107486.jpg

IMG_3723_zps02a937aa.jpg

IMG_3683_zpsff256cfc.jpg

IMG_3687_zps0b5c4104.jpg

• 2 months later...