Anyone travelling to West Coast Nats from Chicago or East?

dp Racing Dan

I'm planning on running the west coast nats coming from Chicago, trying to find someone to split transport with?

I'm planning on running the west coast nats coming from Chicago, trying to find someone to split transport with?

Do you have transport arranged already?

• 1 month later...

Sorry I hadnt checked this post in forever. No ride yet. Something available? Please email me directly at dpracingdan@gmail DOT COM

Myself and a friend, possibly 2 friends are thinking of going as well. Maybe we can find a transport big enough to affordable to take several cars. I am in Nashville, 1 friend is in Jackson, MS and other friend is here in Nashville as well.

Let me know if you find a transport. My buddies found a 3 or 4 car carrier out in western Illinois that took them to Utah for a very fair price a year or two ago. I'm looking into that to see if he's still available.

I would prob be willing to travel down to TN for the right price transport as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I have room for 1 car from the Detroit area to laguna. truck will be leaving mid july and I can only take the car one way. I can store the car at my house and take it to the track. pm me if interested

mike nasa norcal safety