Radio Rental at Nationals

Jason S.

I am wanting to rent a set of radios for use at Nationals. For once I will have a crew helping out so Id like the benefit of talking to them on track. Is there going to be a vendor at Road Atlanta that can rent a suitable setup? I know Ill likely need to purchase the harness for the car and driver. I would like to have them for the T&T on Thursday.

I am wanting to rent a set of radios for use at Nationals. For once I will have a crew helping out so Id like the benefit of talking to them on track. Is there going to be a vendor at Road Atlanta that can rent a suitable setup? I know Ill likely need to purchase the harness for the car and driver. I would like to have them for the T&T on Thursday.

I contacted BearCom and they were a bit too slow to get my quote back and I ended up buying a setup. But... Their quote was reasonable and I would have gone with that for sure.

www.bearcom.com

We offer rental systems less drivers helmet kits.

Complete 5watt Long Track System runs $99 3 day min. ($25 per day after that). Divers needs to pay for helmet kit and ear buds.

We have plenty of rentals at this point.

Cheers, Shawn Sampson