Entry list?

Davidss

• 7 months later...

Hi Guys

Is there a national TT championship in 2015? Or has it been split into a western championship & eastern championship?

Regards

Gregg

• 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff
Hi Guys

Is there a national TT championship in 2015? Or has it been split into a western championship & eastern championship?

Regards

Gregg

All NASA Championships (race and TT) were last year, and are now both Western and Eastern Championships, with the exception of the NASA Grand Champion, crowned at the NASA Race of Champions.

it would be nice to see the entry list. I am planning on making the trip to laguna. would like to make sure there is enough st3 entry for western championship, need to make flight, hotel, etc, etc, planning.

thanks

firouz

team texas

Firouz

I am pretty sure there are at least 3 if not 4 Arizona entries for ST3.

E. Davis (me) - Porsche 911 (signed up)

P. Buffington - BMW M3 (signed up)

J. Rennshaw - BMW M3 (said he plans to go, also assisting with TT officiating)

T. Johnson (currently rebuilding car for Laguna) - Datsun 240Z

*might be another ST3 Porsche 911 too, finishing car now, we will see if he can get enough events in to qualify with the remaining time.

I also believe that another ST3 - BMW M3 from SoCal region is planning on going.

If you sign up that is 5 - 6 cars. Possibly 7.

• National Staff
Firouz

I am pretty sure there are at least 3 if not 4 Arizona entries for ST3.

E. Davis (me) - Porsche 911 (signed up)

P. Buffington - BMW M3 (signed up)

J. Rennshaw - BMW M3 (said he plans to go, also assisting with TT officiating)

T. Johnson (currently rebuilding car for Laguna) - Datsun 240Z

*might be another ST3 Porsche 911 too, finishing car now, we will see if he can get enough events in to qualify with the remaining time.

I also believe that another ST3 - BMW M3 from SoCal region is planning on going.

If you sign up that is 5 - 6 cars. Possibly 7.

Brian Lock and some others have been running in ST3 in NorCal--pretty sure they are coming, as well as Nagle in SoCal.

thank you guys

the list is looking pretty good. I am making my final plans.

look forward to the event

regards

firouz haghighi

team texas

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in for TTB. Anyone else for TTB for Laguna?

Edit: I just received the entry list for West Champs. Looks like a healthy field in TTB. Looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like I'll be filling out paperwork to get my car into PTB (most likely) since there are no additional CMC entries. This would given PTB 4 cars and a championship race.

• 3 weeks later...

Firouz got a new convertible to ride around in and now he can't come. Hey Firouz, you could cage that M6, detune it like Kevin and Ziggy did their Vettes and run in ST3. You would be so fast no TR's could hit you.

now, that is funny.... I wish the very best for you guys at the western nationals, after my troubles in hallett I just could not get the car ready. yes my new m6 is not making things any easier.

ya those so called detuned cars.... are impossible to compete against in ST3 CLASS. you are going to get me started again. I better stop now.

best wishes to all

firouz