Anyone run TTF?

Fr3AkAzOiD

Looking to start running TT next season and starting with F class just to get some more seat time and figure where best to spend points before jumping to TTE.

Anyone really run TTF, especially in mid atlantic?

I think there are folks interested in TTF, but since no one is running it, people are reluctant to prep for that class. I personally know 2 people in NASA-MA who are interested in TTF, and i'm trying to talk a third into trying it. There are some track records waiting to be set in that class! Just need a couple of guys to start running it, and then others may come. It should be pretty fun and cost effective.

Look forward to running with you all next year.

Doesn't look like I will be ready for Octoberfast due to parts taking forever to arrive but may show up just to check everything out.

Since I have only run with TrackDaze and njmp house club I may have to spend some time in hpde3 before I can get to hpde4 and my provisional TT license.

Look forward to running with you all next year.

Doesn't look like I will be ready for Octoberfast due to parts taking forever to arrive but may show up just to check everything out.

Since I have only run with TrackDaze and njmp house club I may have to spend some time in hpde3 before I can get to hpde4 and my provisional TT license.

Sounds good. What are you driving?

05 Chevy Malibu v6. :P

VIR5-4-13Malibu20crop_zps10fcde1c.jpg

Also have a 96 miata but not going to run that in TT due to what class I would probably end up thrown in with all I have done to it. Modded myself out of being competitive.

miataVIR1_zps88bba745.png