BlueZ06NVA

New to Legends racing - have some questions

BlueZ06NVA

Hi guys - hoping you can help me out a bit.

The car I just purchased has been setting for a while and was primarily used to go in circles. I on the other hand fully intend to run the wheels off of it on road courses with NASA and SCCA.

I'm setting up my dashboard and I know the INEX rules state that I can put the "stock gear indicator" in the car, but I cant seem to find one. I have found others that seem to connect to the wiring out of the engine, but I cant find an actual Yamaha indicator. does one exist? I know RPM Racing has a kit http://www.rpmracingca.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Engine%3ADGI&cat=52 but I don't know if that would be considered "legal" (although it looks like a nice part!)

The other big question I have is what what year/make Toyota brake calipers/rotors are used on the cars?

Thanks for the help - I'm sure I will have more posts/questions soon.

- Alex

Darrel

Alex,

The gear indicators are a personal perference. NASA does not care if you have them or not. The brakes are from a 1978 to 84 toyota

BlueZ06NVA

Thanks Darrell

I think I want to run the gear indicator, but legality is my main issue. In searching for ones on the internet I haven't found a stock part off of the bike itself that I could put on the car. Is the gear indicator considered the electrical connection"block" that connects to the tranny(meaning I could run any form of display I wanted) or is there something I'm missing? Thanks!

Darrel
Thanks Darrell

I think I want to run the gear indicator, but legality is my main issue. In searching for ones on the internet I haven't found a stock part off of the bike itself that I could put on the car. Is the gear indicator considered the electrical connection"block" that connects to the tranny(meaning I could run any form of display I wanted) or is there something I'm missing? Thanks!

US Legends Cars sells one but i don't know the brand. You could check with them in Harrisburg( Charlotte) NC. You might want to check with Randy Suddreth he is a Thunder Roadster Dealer in the Charlotte Area.