Test day pricing

circuitmstr

That is the regular price for Sonoma test&tune days. And in the track's defense, a typical T&T day has maybe 20 cars, open track all day so the price is not unreasonable.

But Nov 6 will not be a typical T&T day - the track will be packed like sardines with NASA racers. It would make sense for someone (Will?) to bring this up with the track, see if people can get a bit of mercy on the pricing for this reason.

Also, Sonoma T&T days are open to licensed racers only. What happens with the out-of-town TT drivers who don't have race licenses?

Yes, hopefully NASA can influence them to bring the price down for us since they are bringing the volume...

Im coming all the way from florida. I need the test day. And I need it to be affordable

TT test day is friday

Yes, hopefully NASA can influence them to bring the price down for us since they are bringing the volume...

Im coming all the way from florida. I need the test day. And I need it to be affordable

TT test day is friday

You're going all the way from FL? What class you running HC1/2?

The Sonoma test day is now reading: *Test Day most likely to run in sessions, please email for [price] and schedule". That's code-speak for: you can buy certain number of sessions vs. paying for an 8am to 4pm day that you don't need. The cost comes down if you're doing just a few sessions. Still think it would make a lot of sense for NASA to take control of the entire day. I much prefer the extraordinary NorCal safety crew to anything run by the track. Also, one car off brings out a black flag all track condition

The track will be jammed with cars, many new to this unforgiving venue.

Also a statement regarding reservations: "You need to reserve your testing session at least 48 hours in advance.

Please leave a message or email with your name, phone number, car make/model/number and type of license you have.

Testing will not be guaranteed without pre-registration and is required for pre-SCCA-event test day.

Please immediately cancel pre-registration if you determine you will not be testing."

• 2 weeks later...