Trailer Parking at Daytona

toyzforme

Does anybody know what they are going to do with the trailers if you are also camping at the track. I know they don't want RV's and trailers still attached in the campground. I am just trying to figure out the logistics before I get there. I would hope that they have a place for us to park them securely. If Jim Pantas or somebody else knows how this is going to work please pipe up and let me know. Thanks Keith

Couldn't we park the truck/trailer on the spot next to the RV? In my case the trailer is the tools/power/garage while the RV is the rest.

Same here. The trailer definitely isn't just for transporting our cars.

Exactly guys that is why I was posing the question. If I am not able to get the garage spot then I want everything next to me just like it would be at any other track. So hopefully Jim Pantas or somebody else can provide a bit of information.

I emailed Julie a week ago and she told me they are waiting on more info from Daytona.

I was also hoping i can park my car next to my RV since all of my tools are on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Another question for trailers;

Will there be somewhere outside the gate they could be let on Sunday night?

I wont be driving back until MOnday, and I doubt the hotel will want a trailer in their parking lot.

I emailed Julie a week ago and she told me they are waiting on more info from Daytona.

I was also hoping i can park my car next to my RV since all of my tools are on it.

I finally got a email back from the track and they said we should contact NASA-SE. Duh why do you think I was trying to contact them.

I wont be driving back until MOnday, and I doubt the hotel will want a trailer in their parking lot.

Same here...would like to know what options we have...

I sent a PM to Jim last week but haven't got one back yet so who knows, we might just have to play it by ear when we get there.

• Members

There isn't enough room in the camping spots to park a trailer, truck + car, so it'd be best to get a garage.

Will we be able to enter track on Friday to camping spot and/or garage area?

Yea the supps that Jim posted said gates open for us to get in on Fri from 1-5pm. I am sure they will already be open if you get there earlier as they are doing a track day as well. I just hope that the tunnel has been drained of all the water that was in it a few weeks ago.

So Jim where are we parking the trailers if we can't have them at our RV spot? Am I suppose to roll out my tool chest and put it in the garage or whats the deal. Just trying to get a game plan before I get there. Thanks

• Members
So Jim where are we parking the trailers if we can't have them at our RV spot? Am I suppose to roll out my tool chest and put it in the garage or whats the deal. Just trying to get a game plan before I get there. Thanks

If you paid for a garage you can park your rig just outside your garage space, if you did not pay for a garage you must park in the area marked "overflow paddock".

If you paid for a camping spot you can work out of your camping spot. The garage areas and overflow paddock areas will be locked nightly

Same here...would like to know what options we have...

Just emailed Julie about it, NASA-SE must vacate the property by 7PM Sunday, so no parking trailers at the track anywhere Sunday night.