2010 370Z Nismo, Twin Turbo for sale

tferrick

I am selling my very fast Nismo. Makes a great autocross or drift car. I have never drifted myself, but I have auto crossed. The car has a GTM twin turbo kit with UPREV license. Currently tuned for 9 lbs of boost and makes 512 RWHP and 420 ft lbs. It is time for me to start my next project, so I must sell my pride and joy. I have a laundry list of Mods, all of which were done at a professional shop in Oregon. So the short version, 3" test pipes to 3" exhaust, 800 cc injectors, boost control, KW V3 suspension, Camber adjustable control arms, Stillen front bumper with splitter, AMS Carbon hood, vented, lighter flywheel, competition clutch, Hawk blue pads, largest radiator possible, oil cooler, ceramic coated, 4 point harnesses and much more. I am happy to share the name of the builders or answer any questions you may have. I have Pictures to share which I will upload shortly. I am asking $43500, with 33,000 miles

Thanks

Tim

NEW Price $39900