tblackgt350

Instructor Clinic

tblackgt350

Will Instructor clinic 2 be offered at RA in December?

Thanks

braknl8

I think the ic's are usually around March and Sept. each year. Toy Run has the enduro's on Friday.

sonny

Exciting new development -- Instructor Clinic WILL be offered in December at the STR event at Road Atlanta! I will be teaching the Clinic & look forward to it!

Spread the word to any & all who might be interested.

MikeAtl

Ok, noob question, but other than the obvious, what is the difference between IC1 and IC2? I was thinking about taking what I thought was IC1 in March at RA.

Mike

sonny
Ok, noob question, but other than the obvious, what is the difference between IC1 and IC2? I was thinking about taking what I thought was IC1 in March at RA.

Mike

There is quite a bit of overlap between the two. You also don't need to take them in sequence. Sign up for the one in December & then the one in March & you'll be a Full Fledged NASA Certified Instructor. This means you can instruct for any NASA Region by just showing them your credentials. (After one IC, you'll be allowed to instruct with SE Region but might not be able to out of region.)

MikeAtl

Sonny, thanks for the info. I was not planning on being at the Toy Run this year, so I'll have to see if I can swing at least the Friday. Car needs a bit of work too. Either way, I'm in for March for sure.

Thanks,

Mike