s625h

Palmer Motorsports Park, Palmer, Mass

s625h

Palmer Motorsports Park (PMP), 2.3 miles, 130 elevation change. Exit 8 off Mass Pike in Palmer Mass. Owned by an SCCA guy. Hope we all get to run there. Check out the website, has track map. track just got paved, no grandstands yet. Open house Sunday November 16, if u have SCCA membership card. 150 mph in straight which looks a little less than a mile long.

jaje

johngeorge

Track looks really neat! cant wait to run there in 2015. And its 1.5hrs from my house

From the video the elevation change looks extreme, and not much runoff.. will be quite a challenging track.

DougDMElec

The track itself looks pretty cool. What concerns me is the fact that runoff room in several areas consists of a rock faced mountain while others appear to be a drop off a cliff (which I'm assuming will have guard rails). I guess we should wait until they finish to judge.

kbrew8991

if they paint them baby blue would they be an acceptable distance away?

gearhead1186

Palmer is now on the prelim 2015 schedule. No details tho. Anybody know if it with be TT/Race or HPDE only?

realspeeddan
Palmer is now on the prelim 2015 schedule. No details tho. Anybody know if it with be TT/Race or HPDE only?

Any update on this? Its on the schedule but it doesn't say "racing" or "HPDE" or anything.

Paisan

Any update on this? Its on the schedule but it doesn't say "racing" or "HPDE" or anything.

This replaces the race weekend at Watkins Glen due to the repaving project this year. So it will be a regular race weekend. (Race/TT/HPDE)

-mike