Daytona Wow

beerkat

What a great time we had at Daytona. we got to get together with people not seen for a while, met new people made new friends. Walked my ass off, which is a good thing. The track was awesome.

Big Thank You to Jim and Julie, and all the other behind the scene workers that made it all work.

cash canada

Thanks Jim and Julie!!!

The Daytona trip exceeded all expectations.

Motel choice was excellent, the North Turn dinner outing was great, the pictures in Victory Lane were most appreciated.

It was a well run event typical of NASA SE!

Cash

Thanks NASA SE for another great event at a truely iconic venue, I enjoyed driving the track much more than I anticipated and would like to return someday.

As always, we had a great time coming down to play with you guys in the south. You always put on a great show and make the trip for us Yankees worth coming to your turf. Look forward to seeing you on your playground again soon. Daytona is a wicked fast place to run and I suspect NASA SE will return there next year. Thanks again for the great weekend.

Dayton was ... well ... WOW. Running there was an experience to say the least. What a blast. Great event and very well run, thanks Jim and Julie. Now THIS is where they should have Nationals !!! Anyone know how to get in touch with Photographer that was there ???

Thanks, Elliott Fisher

#12 American Iron

• Members
Emmanuel B.
Dayton was ... well ... WOW. Running there was an experience to say the least. What a blast. Great event and very well run, thanks Jim and Julie. Now THIS is where they should have Nationals !!! Anyone know how to get in touch with Photographer that was there ???

Thanks, Elliott Fisher

#12 American Iron

http://www.awolphoto.com/

https://www.facebook.com/awolphoto

Thanks, Elliott Fisher

#12 American Iron

photos are here, along with their contact info:

http://www.awolphoto.com/event-photos/11-01-14-11-02-14-nasa-daytona/

• Members

The good new is we are going back next year!

Feb 7-8, Carolina (CMP)

Mar 13-15, Road Atlanta

Apr 11-12, Roebling Road

May 16-17, Carolina (CMP)

Jun 5-7, Road Atlanta

Jun 27-28, Carolina (CMP) <-Fireworks

Aug 1-2, Road Atlanta

Sep 3-6, VIR Champs

Oct 9-11, VIR (w/MA)

Oct 31-Nov 1, Daytona

Dec 4-6, Road Atlanta

Thats great news - we will all be back next year from the Mid West for sure ... EVEN though the Southern Boys felt they had to take me out on lap ONE so I wouldn't win ...

Best weekend, can't wait for next year -

E Fisher

#12 American Iron