Racepak datalogger for sale

designfreak

I have a Racepak G2x datalogger that I have for sale in good condition. Unit is maybe 4 years old and was installed in our track only car so it has very few hours on it. Great condition with everything working properly. Will include all of my custom mounting brackets and extras, along with Datalogger, all wiring, GPS antenna, in car display, software, computer connectors, and in original box. Unit is ready to run, plug and play. As an instructor this is the the best possible tool to drop your laptimes fast in any car!

From the Racepak website:

The G2X is a compact, but robust data logger that benefits from Racepak’s 20 + years of motorsports data system design and construction. Many features of our professional data systems were incorporated into the G2X, providing an accurate, dependable and easy to use data logger.

The G2X is able to interpret signals from GPS satellites to quickly establish the position and movement of the vehicle. From this monitored data other performance parameters can then be calculated. The G2X has the ability to provide you with track mapping, lap times/number/distance, segment times, miles per hour, lateral G-force, and acceleration G-force. With 128 MB of memory over 20 hours of GPS data can be stored.

Enhancing the features of the G2X is its versatile digital display dash that will provide the driver with a display of lap times, lap number, per lap gain/loss, gear indicator, progressive shift light, battery voltage, and G-forces. Engine RPM is available to those with an ignition system that provides a tach signal output, and three additional inputs from external sensors can be displayed on the dash. When the vehicle is stationary the gear indicator becomes a display of the number of satellite currently being monitored. The dash is also used to provide a means of defining the start/finish line while on the track, thus providing immediate access to displayed data. The dash can be attached to a steering wheel or mounted on the dash panel. A single cable provides the connection between the G2X and the dash.

Racepak sells it for $943

Cheapest I've found it online is $700

I'm asking $500

Email [email protected] for pics

Phil 754-204-6987

Located in South Florida

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few pics of the unit. Everything is in great condition and recently serviced and upgraded to latest firmware by Racepak. Update included predictive laptiming, which is amazingly accurate. Due to an engine swap I have been forced to upgrade to the IQ3 logging dash, but this unit does absolutelly everything the IQ3 does at a fraction of the cost. Comes with everything it came with new including the full bound user and installation manual.

get-attachment1.jpg

get-attachment2.jpg

get-attachment.jpg

20141120_234319_resized.jpg

20141120_234408_resized.jpg

20141120_234419_resized.jpg

20141120_234346_resized.jpg

20141120_234508_resized.jpg

20141120_234548_resized.jpg