Balroks

Tire temps at toy run

Balroks

Being my first frigid race weekend, what are people running for tires? Assuming it's going to drop below freezing at night and not get past 45-50 during the day, do we risk slicks or are they fine typically?

Disney

I don't change tires for the cold, But then again, i'm slower than a herd of turtles.

drivinhardz06

A6s @ 16 psi

waraya

Bryan that makes me slower than a herd of turtles with diesel engines....... What were your Daytona tire temps on Saturday..........

Disney

I have no idea. What happened Saturday was.... I came in from Quali and found I had blown an axle boot. So I pulled the tire to change the axle. When I did, the inside of tha ttire was about done so I swapped on my enduro tires. The ones that I had not touched since last year. I remembered as we pulled off of grid that I never checked the air in the tires. When I came in after the race I checked them. 24F/19R. Funny thing is after I set the tires for Sunday, I ran the same times...... Proves just how terrible my car is and that no matter what the car does, I will still be slow.

bob-e

blizzaks

wildhorsesracing
blizzaks

Mud 'N Snows

cooper-discoverer-stt-group-main.png