jblaker

Question about the May 31st 2014 event

jblaker

I attended the May 31st 2014 event and did my the HPDE1. I can't recall my instructors name but that's what I'm looking for help with. My second to last track he told me that if I got my last one down he'd sign my book at let me get into HPDE2. After my last track I had to rush him to the starting line so he got get into his last track and we didn't get my book signed.

While I can't remember his name I remember he had a purple race suit and drove a black MX-5 that him and his dad built.

I want to register for the Jan 10th event but wanted to see if I could get into HPDE2 instead of doing HPDE1 again.

Thanks!

getfast

Hi, where was this May event - which track and region? The officials in charge of that program are likely the only ones who can dig up an old instructor/student pairing... I can connect you if I know who/where, among the hundreds of NASA events held each year...

Hope it helps,

Jon

jblaker

Sorry about that, for some reason I thought I was at the NASA AZ forums.

The event was at the Wildhorse Pass raceway in Arizona.

getfast

No worries, I just moved the thread to the AZ subforum!

BlueTeg

While I can't remember his name I remember he had a purple race suit and drove a black MX-5 that him and his dad built.

I want to register for the Jan 10th event but wanted to see if I could get into HPDE2 instead of doing HPDE1 again.

Thanks!

His name is Aaron Hiar.

His screen name is: Arca_ex

jblaker

Thanks!

His name is Aaron Hiar.

His screen name is: Arca_ex

Ah, yes. Thanks so much!

BlueTeg

No worries, hope to see you back out there soon!