New HPDE driver from Michigan

BabyFerrariRacing

Hi everyone I'm Anthony and I'm from southeast michigan getting ready for my first season of racing next summer(hopefully). I'm currently building a fiat 500 abarth for PT but not sure which PT group I'll be in. I'll be attending various HPDEs, time trials, solo events, and a driver's school here at waterford hills raceway. Just started competing in solo events this past year and have gotten better with each event. My first track was Mid-Ohio back in April with the NASA Great Lakes Region and since then, I've been attending OTDs and TTs at waterford as well as solo events in the great lakes region. Look forward to seeing the competition as well as making new friends and rivals along this long yet rewarding career as a professional race car driver. ?type=3&theater

Waterford Hills. The track that started it all for me. Was up there for a Roush Owners Reunion & Woodward Dream Cruise Weekend in 2008, we all went to Waterford for a day and was first time putting my car on a road course. Joined NASA following year and have been doing it since. You'll like being with NASA.

Welcome!

Im from southeast Michigan as well! Actually I live about 2 minutes away from Waterford Hills, I'm there pretty frequently. There are quite a few NASA people around this area, if you ever need a hand/ideas/suggestions dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks everyone. Fox I just watched your race from road atlanta. Congrats. I plan on attending the driver's school in April. Everyone from Waterford is expecting me to come and start racing next year. They said they can't wait to see the Baby Ferrari out racing.