early70scamaros

Canceled: February 28 - March 1 - Barber

early70scamaros

Although it pains us greatly to do so, due to track management mistakenly canceling our date, we have been forced to cancel our February 28 – March 1 Barber Motorsports Park event.

We were notified late last week and after doing everything possible in the interim to try to remedy the situation, we unfortunately have no other option. I want to thank the many people who had already registered as we were going to have an awesome event.

We hope that you will consider attending the October 31- November 1 Barber event (we may actually have a human sacrifice at the awards ceremony of an as yet un-named track official) or one of the Memphis events on our schedule. Due to this late change, we are working with our other track partners to modify our schedule from March through May. We hope to have an announcement by early next week.

Refund options are as follows:

• Option 1: Full refund

• Option 2: Transfer your registration to the October 31 – November 1 Barber event (we expect the Fall date will have a minimum price of $449, so you would still save $50 if you registered prior to December 31)

• Option 3: Partial refund + 10% off of a 2015 Memphis event (normal price $299) – If you paid $399 for Barber, you will receive a refund of $130 and you pick the Memphis event we move your registration to

If you choose Option 1, no action is necessary as we will start processing refunds early next week. If you choose Option 2 or 3, please send Pam an email at midsouth.drivenasa.com as soon as possible and let her know what you would like to do. If you could put Barber Refund in the subject line, that would help as well.

Thanks again for supporting the Mid South region. This is a helluva frustrating way to kick off our 5th year.

Shawn, Pam, & Mike Taylor and the entire Mid South Team

trackaddict

Thanks to Shawn Taylor for letting us post here...

Just Track It will be at Barber on Friday Feb 27. We will offer Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced run groups and if we get 20 racers register, we will also offer a dedicated run group for Racers only. This is a test and tune opportunity before the race weekend. If you are an HPDE driver, this is an opportunity for some extra track time on Friday.

Just Track It has previously partnered with NASA this past February at Barber and this past October at Daytona. We will also allow early entry into the track on Friday for those folks not driving with us so you can get set up.

Registration is open at http://justtrackit.net/upcoming-event-information/barber-2-27-2015/

I have openings for instructors too. Only certified instructors please. Send me a message if you have questions.

Nabil

Rick Worth

What is the host hotel for Barber and is there a discount code? Thanks...

early70scamaros

Working on one. Should have something finalized soon.

Rick Worth

Working on one. Should have something finalized soon.

Thanks

trhoads

I signed up this morning...instructing with Just Track It on Friday, and decided to stick around for the weekend and get some more track time! Looking forward to running with Mid South for the first time.

dbright007

Is it necessary to join NASA to ride with an instructor? Had a membership until a year ago but sold my track car.

supermac

It says registration is closed? Is it? I am already signed up for Just Track It.

Please advise?

Ranger

We have a bunch of SE region SpecE30's planning to come. We've been talking about this for months. Would be a bummer if the event is cancelled.

WynnS123

I was signed up also and already have a hotel room payed for. I also have 3 new to NASA guys that were going to sign up for HPDE and possibly more. Hopefully the site is just down.

trhoads
I was signed up also and already have a hotel room payed for. I also have 3 new to NASA guys that were going to sign up for HPDE and possibly more. Hopefully the site is just down.

I have my hotel booked as well. ..hopefully someone can shed some light on the situation sooner than later.

early70scamaros

Although it pains us greatly to do so, due to track management mistakenly canceling our date, we have been forced to cancel our February 28 – March 1 Barber Motorsports Park event.

We were notified late last week and after doing everything possible in the interim to try to remedy the situation, we unfortunately have no other option. I want to thank the many people who had already registered as we were going to have an awesome event.

We hope that you will consider attending the October 31- November 1 Barber event (we may actually have a human sacrifice at the awards ceremony of an as yet un-named track official) or one of the Memphis events on our schedule. Due to this late change, we are working with our other track partners to modify our schedule from March through May. We hope to have an announcement by early next week.

Refund options are as follows:

• Option 1: Full refund

• Option 2: Transfer your registration to the October 31 – November 1 Barber event (we expect the Fall date will have a minimum price of $449, so you would still save $50 if you registered prior to December 31)

• Option 3: Partial refund + 10% off of a 2015 Memphis event (normal price $299) – If you paid $399 for Barber, you will receive a refund of $130 and you pick the Memphis event we move your registration to

If you choose Option 1, no action is necessary as we will start processing refunds early next week. If you choose Option 2 or 3, please send Pam an email at midsouth.drivenasa.com as soon as possible and let her know what you would like to do.

If you could put Barber Refund in the subject line, that would help as well.

Thanks again for supporting the Mid South region. This is a helluva frustrating way to kick off our 5th year.

Shawn, Pam, & Mike Taylor and the entire Mid South Team