2015 TT license renewal???

jimbow

I'm trying to register for a couple of events and my TT license expires 12/31/2014.

My membership renewal shows up in my cart

My event registrations show up in my cart

My TT license renewal does NOT show up in my cart.

How do I add my renewal?

There is a Licenses button within your profile. Click that. Click Purchase License button. Click the uber expensive Time Trial License for $10. Continue from there.

Thanks - that was a lot more convoluted than last year.

IIRC registering for a next year event automagically put in my membership and license renewal.

And yes the TT license is uber expensive at $10

I picked up 5 on the early reg.

when I did the first one (wish we could just load up a shopping cart and pay all at one time) it included my membership AND my TT license

I'm told that our registration system does both these things - adding membership/license renewals when appropriate (if you sign up for something that requires a certain license of course), and allowing for multiple items in a cart/single purchase (just go back to the event listings and keep adding entries, then check out... like you'd do on Amazon or similar.)

The registration system was new in October and works great -but if something seems wrong, please let us know. Thanks much!

ahhh - maybe thats it - I was registering to just instruct no time trial.

However its good info to have that the add it from the profile works!

As a side note - the whole registration process does seem to be better than last year.

ok … thanks Jon … odds are it's my bad … what I ended up doing was buying one event, then returning to the front page and selecting another event … buying it … wash, rinse, repeat ….

just out of curiosity …. when will the '15 TT license and the club membership cards be mailed out ?

I got my membership card about a week after I did my registration. The TT license came separately a few days later.