flyntgr

Okay, who's planning on making the NASA Race Jan. 24-25?

flyntgr

The New Year of NASA racing starts in January, some of us in the same class as last year, some of us moving up or down, either with the same car or a different one. Regardless of which class you will be in, how about replying if you're planning on racing in this January weekend? Adding your class will be helpful, too.

I will be driving a 2005 Lotus Elise NA (no forced induction: no supercharger, no turbocharger), just engine, in Class PTB, depending on rules changes, etc.

Let's make this a great year for NASA racing at NOLA since this will be the first year of three years of scheduled F-1 races, with lots of excitement for any race enthusiasts.

I can't wait to get back to NOLA for some competitive racing with the same ole car with new go-fast goodies to keep it interesting, not the least of which are tires that actually have some grip AND a respectable lifetime. This is a great track for great tires! See ya there, Lord willing.

Edited by Guest

bbutler1414

Coming with the good old ThunderRoadster for some fun.

Happy Holidays Everyone !

bbutler1414

Thunder Roadster # 414 ST-3 for sure.

fbirch

I'll be there DE'ing my e36, which I plan to race in GTS later in the year. Given the GTS rule changes currently under consideration, I'm not sure which category my car will slot into, but I'm looking forward to it regardless of the outcome.

fatfinger55

I'll be there in a BMW, not sure which one yet. I'm looking forward to a growing GTS contingent with Felix, Dale, and David joining the fun. Hopefully with the new rules we can all end up in the same class.

Paul

SubiePig

I plan to be there, going to be shacking down the new TT car in TTB.

flipstyle72

this will only be my 2nd event, but i'm registered and anxious for the weekend. Will be in my dd CLA 45 AMG.

rv6driver

Hope to be there in an e36 m3 if I can get it ready in time. This will be my first time at NOLA with this car. Have lots to learn about it. Still no full cage so I'll tryher out in TTB.

Z06phile

I'm in for both days. TTD Integra Hype-R

Dysenpham

If we can get 5 in either TTC, TTB, or TT3, I'll make the haul from Hou, TX to instruct and run.

bbutler1414

Do not forget to renew your competition license for 2015 !

SubiePig

Here's the video of the end of my weekend.

we_can_rebuild_him.jpg

King Tut
Here's the video of the end of my weekend.

we_can_rebuild_him.jpg

Sorry to see it man. It was nice meeting you.

Dysenpham

I heard about you tagging the wall, thought it was on the front straight. Hope all is well with you and the car. It sounded like a good lap you had going there.