Need help/advice

jcn.3008

I need help in choosing a spring and shock setup for my 2006 Mustang GT as well as the other suspension parts. Been looking at Kenny Brown setup is there others that I am not seeing that are good choices as well. I want a good base to begin with and build from there. My ride will only be a track car.

What is your track experience so far? If you are new, most of the folks here will suggest you spend money on brakes, tires, safety equipment and more track days before making power or suspension upgrades. That's kind of been my path and after three years I've made no performance upgrades on my 350Z other than tires, fluids and brake pads.......and I'm certain I'm still not getting everything I can out of the car yet.

I know I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself but I need to put in a different K-member current one is more of a drag setup.

Anybody have suggestion for K-member and springs/struts?

George makes a lot of good points, above. If you must...when I was into Mustangs I liked the Agent 47 SLA setup but that was a few years ago. Call them, Griggs or Maximum Motorsports and they can give you recommendations based on the car's intended use.