2015-16 Arrive & Drive program

ASR AutoSport

ASR AutoSport's Prototype Division will begin running Elan NP01 prototypes in the new NASA Prototype Series in 2015. ASR AutoSport is now accepting inquiries from interested drivers. ASR AutoSport is offering all-inclusive Arrive & Drive programs at the tracks and dates of your choosing. You can run both NASA sprint and endurance races. For drivers who want to own their car, an Ownership / Arrive & Drive program is also available. For those drivers who have already ordered their cars or are planning to do so, we also have a great customer racing support program that includes storage, prep, transportation, track support and many of the other items in our arrive & drive program.

If you ever dreamed of racing a ground effects prototype race car capable of speeds over 150 mph and at an extremely cost-effective price, this is the Series and we are the Team for you. The NASA Prototype Series is geared towards the aspiring sports car racer with attention to safety, cost containment and equal competition. NASA holds over 150 events annually across the United States at some of the best tracks in the nation. ASR AutoSport will customize a program to fit your wants and desires. For more information contact us at 239-443-5357.

ASR AutoSport is a professional race team that has run race winning entries in just about every major professional auto racing series in North America, including winning the 12 hours of Sebring in the American Le Mans LMP2 Prototype class.

When you compare apples to apples, you will see that our programs are the most comprehensive and cost effective on the market today, with a team that has year's of race winning experience in all forms of professional road racing throughout North America.

The following is what's included in our all-inclusive arrive & drive program:

Two all-access VIP passes to the 2015 Petit Le Mans with a private tour of the Elan factory

Professional seat fitting at the Elan factory

Professionally prepared, Elan NP01 Prototype race car

Your choice of NASA sprint events or endurance events

Professional Crew

Full at-track support

All on-track activities (practice, qualifying and races)

All Entry and Registration fees

All tires, fuel and preparation costs

Team Event Hospitality

Driver Coaching available from 2015 Indycar and Elan Delta Wing driver, Gabby Chaves

NP01 Ownership. If car ownership is your goal, we offer the same program as above where you own the car (fully prepped and race ready) at the end of the program. That's right, for just a little more you can own your Elan NP01.

We are based in SW Florida, but offer programs nationwide. You may find it in your best interest to do our arrive & drive program before investing in the ownership of your own car. Call us today at 239-443-5357 and let's customise a program that is best for you.

For more information, visit: http://www.GlobalEvents1000.com

or call 1-239-443-5357.

You can email us at: [email protected]

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Contact us today and we will customize a program to fit your wants and desires.

Call us at 1-239-443-5357.

We are based out of SW Florida and offer programs nationwide.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

When you figure the average operating costs of racing (transportation, hotels, meals, crew, entry fees, tires, race fuel, etc.) depending on where you live from the tracks you'll be racing, your average costs can be $3,000-6,000 per event. That doesn't include pre-race prep and only if you already own your own transport and support equipment. Then you have to purchase your car $65,000-70,000 race ready and don't forget the spares. So let's say your first 10 events should cost you between $95,000 - 130,000+ (including the cost of the car) and that's if you already own your transport and support equipment, and you're responsible for all damage.

Makes our $79,000 all-inclusive program sound pretty good now, doesn't it.

Spend your first season concentrating on driving. Let us do all the work for you.

We can help lead you into NP01 ownership the right way.

Call us now at 239-443-5357 and let us customize the best program for you.

http://www.GlobalEvents1000.com/nasaprototype.html

Edited by Guest

I really disagree with this type of advertising on any forum. The profound and unsubstantiated numbers given to interested parties is harmful to the success of any new endeavor. Please find another way to sell your program or at least keep from guessing what if may cost for someone to do their own endeavor. Anyone that will invest $65K is probably knowledgeable enough to figure there own numbers based on their own variables.

No offense intended, just my view.

Mr. Butler,

I'm sorry if our cost comparison offended you in any way. It is just meant as an average apples for apples cost comparison of a professionally run program. You're right in that people spending $65K for a car should know what their costs might be to run the car. People are free to make up their own numbers as to what it will cost them and how they want to operate. For some it can be less if they do all the work themselves or have friends that will help them, or they might only do 3 or 4 events in a year and they might only do events that are close to them. They may even choose to run tires over a couple events instead of a new set at each event. This cost comparison is for a professionally run team that operates across the country. I don't see how this information is damaging at all.

But, for some people, the cost of a car might seem affordable at first yet they may not be experienced in running their own car and may not consider the costs associated in prep, entry fees, tires, fuel, hotels, etc. to run it. Do we really want to see cars being bought, yet not run because they can't afford it?

I'm all for people buying their own cars. I want to see a lot of them out there, but they should also have a choice as to doing a cost effective arrive & drive prior to purchasing one to see if that is what they want to do and to experience first hand what it takes to run one. Not only do we offer an arrive & drive program, but we also provide all the information necessary for our drivers to have an informed knowledge to operate their own program.

The costs of our 10 event arrive & drive program are fixed at $79,000, but we also offer customized programs for drivers. If the car costs let's say $65K and our program is $79K, do you really think a person can do 10 events for $1,400 per event with everything that's included in our program at events across the country? I don't think so. But we can offer that because we are investing in the car. Its simply to show how cost effective our program is to a driver who may consider owning his own car, but may want to experience it first before making the investment. We've been running race teams for 27 years, so we're pretty knowledgeable in what it costs to operate and I see no harm in us sharing our knowledge.

When you add up; transportation fuel, entry fees, tires, race fuel, hotels, meals and ancillary supplies, even for a bare bones do it yourself effort, I don't see how anyone can effectively race for less than $3,000 per event, and that's if the track is within 200 miles of their home base.

We even offer a program where the driver can own the car at the end of the program for a significantly reduced price, if that's what they want to do.

So, if I offended you in anyway, I'm sorry. All I want to do is to inform potential drivers of just how cost effective our program can be.

Tel: 1-239-443-5357

email: [email protected]

We are proud to announce that Brooklyn Bangers, the ultimate sausage and bratwurst company, is now an associate sponsor of the ASR AutoSport. Our drivers can expect to be promoted heavily and their own personal sponsors can experience additional avenues of promotional exposure.

ASR AutoSport will be hosting a Bar-B-Q for all NP01 teams and corner workers at each NASA event we attend.

Tel: 1-239-443-5357

email: [email protected]

Edited by Guest

Awesome idea, good way to promote a sponsor, wish we would have thought of this!

But hats off ! Lots of team staff, drivers and track staff will save a fortune each weekend

However I am sure the track food sales will suffer a little, but free is free! They can't blame you for

Helping out your fellow racers.

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys:

It is very important to do your homework when looking into any opportunity for the NP01 up coming series.

At the very least make sure that they have purchased the cars first by checking with NASA and Elan. There are "Arrive and Drive Scams"

out there; just be careful, use an attorney and an escrow account.

If you need assistance in negotiating a professional contract, or general consulting please just ask, and TRUST, BUT VERIFY BEFORE

YOU LEAP!!!

mar