New guy here in the southeast

VincentC

Hello,

My name is Vincent and I am currently building a 2002 Acura RSX Type S to compete in HC2 in the 2015 season at a few events in the southeast. Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello!

Hello Vincent, I'm Rob Oxford from Tennessee. We usually have a three or four of us traveling to the southeast tracks. Have fun with the build and look forward to meeting you. When do you think your first event will be? Have you been racing in a different class and just moving over to Honda Challenge?

Hello,

My name is Vincent and I am currently building a 2002 Acura RSX Type S to compete in HC2 in the 2015 season at a few events in the southeast. Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello!

Sweet. Welcome to the Pride.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I have actually changed my mind and the car will now be in HC1 instead and will be K24 powered. Just dropped the car off to the cage builder and should be picking it up next week.

Thanks,

Vincent