NorCal ST3 Entries

Brian L.

• Members

Any Norcal guys running ST3 this season on a regular basis. Considering bringing my gang of 350Z's since we have no one to race against in Spec Z.

• Members

I don't think the cars could be competitive in ST2 without some serious $$. They will be difficult to get to the limit of ST3 without some pricey carbon pieces to get the weight down.

I have an ST1 370Z that I was thinking of making ST2 instead, but the ultimate goal with this car is a 25 hour podium run, so I really need to be developing that package.

I think its a great idea though about your ST2 mini series within the series, get car counts up for sure! I would love to build a more stock 370 for the class if I can get the customer interest.

• 1 month later...

FWD ST3 Honda in the works for norcal and enduros. Should be ready by mid season unless there are complications, but those never come up when building racecars...right?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Looks like 5 ST3 cars in Norcal now, 3 350Z's, a BMW that ran at Sonoma, and an S2000 coming in. Plus the FWD Honda in the works makes 6. Lets get some GTS cars to join us and we can have a pretty nice field.

I was playing with (but trying to to interfere to badly) some fast GTS3 cars this last weekend at Thunderhill. I would love it if they were in class and I was able to race them hard!