one_lead_foot

Accommodations For Gateway Event

one_lead_foot

Anyone recommend a good hotel in the area or someone that they've used in the past? My wife is going to start driving this year and we may have the kids in tow as well as the car (pun intended of course ).

Anyone ever tried to do a group buy for a discount? With the exception of KS Speedway, I'll be using a hotel for every event this year. Just looking to draw on someone's past experience? Thanks in advance.

Joe

T&A Racing

The best place to stay is any where in Collinisville IL. It is just a few min. up the highway. Most of the common chains are available. We have tried to pick a brand stick with it, and join their points program. We generally could get one or two weekends free through the season,

Hope that helps

kpearson

I tend to go with Comfort Inns (and I did stay in the Comfort Inn at Collinsville last year). I pick Comfort Inns since they have breakfast available.

one_lead_foot

Thanks for the recommendations gents! Hoping to pick a brand and stick with it maybe earn some points.

jaje

Drury Inn as well has breakfast and also dinner at the hotel (buffet style and free).

one_lead_foot

Ended up at the Super 8 in Fairview. Hotels.com does a free one for every 10. I'll hit that this year easily.