KG05STi

Registering for HPDE1

KG05STi

Hi all, this is my first post so if it's in the wrong area I'm sorry upfront. I'm looking to sign up for my first HPDE1 race at Watkins Glen for Tuesday April 28 but I'm not able to register online using my credit card. Is that session already full or am I missing something else? Has anyone ever had a problem with the registration? Thanks!

getfast

Welcome to NASA!

Are you trying to use an AmEx? We don't take those, but Visa or Mastercard should work fine.

Registration system seems fine as far as I can tell - you may want to check with Joe or Suzan Casella from http://nasane.com/contact-us/ if you are having other issues. I moved this to the Northeast subforum also.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle!

ps- although HPDE1 is the first step of training toward racing, it is not a race

KG05STi

Thanks for the reply, I was trying to use my Visa debit card but it just wouldn't take so I just decided to use another card annnnnndd it worked. I know it's technically not a "race" but I am looking forward to getting some seat time with a instructor and going from there. I've always wanted to drive on Watkins Glen so this can be checked off my bucket list!

getfast

Awesome, glad it worked out and sorry again for the inconvenience.

Agreed, the Glen is amazing, I need to get back up there with NASA NE. Have fun!