Pre-Paid HPDE - Need to Sell

SquiddyB6S4

SquiddyB6S4

Good morning everyone. I am new to the forum, registering at Jon's suggestion. I paid for the October 2014 Sebring HPDE, but work dragged me far away and then kept me for weeks longer than anticipated. I converted that event to a rain check for this year, and then a series of events led me to spend a LOT more time away from Florida. So now I find myself in a position where it is very unlikely that I will be able to attend a Florida event any time soon. I would like to get out of this rain check; I'm sure Jon could back me up on the legitimacy of what I am doing, but I do not really want to share the email string between us with the public. I expect to be paid in exchange for this one event, two day rain check, and I will offer it to some of my friends in Florida as well, but I figured some people here might be interested.

Thanks for your time, everyone.

-Jason

Yep. It's a credit toward a Sebring HPDE/TT weekend in 2015. Worth up to $450. Must be current member of course.

Whoever buys it from Jason, contact me and I'll put the actual registration through. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
SquiddyB6S4

Absolutely. Sorry it took me a while to respond; I was on vacation last week. Do we have PM on here? Go ahead and PM me.

• 2 weeks later...