willf

NASA Texas Naughty List

T&A Racing

The major flaw with this system of points is there is no real recourse to bad calls made by the race group director. They can be very bias to in region guys vs out of region guys, frequently listed as a racing incident as compared to at fault for out of region guys. Totally a waste of time to show up to Texas region events due to the very bad officiating. I have been in four different regions this year and the general conciseness is don't race with those Texas guys.

Appeals in writing were not even followed up on or responded to.

Clavette
The major flaw with this system of points is there is no real recourse to bad calls made by the race group director. They can be very bias to in region guys vs out of region guys, frequently listed as a racing incident as compared to at fault for out of region guys. Totally a waste of time to show up to Texas region events due to the very bad officiating. I have been in four different regions this year and the general conciseness is don't race with those Texas guys.

Do you have any videos that you'd be willing to post where you think the rulings were incorrect? I think the court of public opinion is one avenue for recourse. I have only driven with Texas region and didn't realize that we have a bad reputation among other regions.

T&A Racing

Do you have any videos that you'd be willing to post where you think the rulings were incorrect? I think the court of public opinion is one avenue for recourse. I have only driven with Texas region and didn't realize that we have a bad reputation among other regions.

I don't really have the energy for that, it is water under the bridge but just a cautionary note for those thinking about joining your crash fest. I am pretty sure the region publishes its own video at least for cmc and AI of tons of wrecks. We won't be back until the leadership changes.

FBody383
I have been in four different regions this year and the general conciseness is don't race with those Texas guys.
That doesn't help anybody at all.

There's two issues that should not be conflated.

1) If there's an issue with Texas AI/CMC make sure you're spoken to the person you have an issue with - disagreement may remain but both sides will have been heard.

2) There is no excuse for a valid appeal having not been handled according to the CCR. If Will can't or won't get you color (which is not my personal experience) then you should reach out to the National office.

bionicbelly

This is not surprising. I have not run with Texas at all, but I tried to, and was not able to for this reason. I called multiple times, and e-mailed multiple times, and all I ever got was a facebook response that said "we're busy, try later in the month" That was two weeks away from an event.

FBody383

This is not surprising. I have not run with Texas at all, but I tried to, and was not able to for this reason. I called multiple times, and e-mailed multiple times, and all I ever got was a facebook response that said "we're busy, try later in the month" That was two weeks away from an event.

You did call too, right?

NASA Texas Office Phone: (737)932-7004

bionicbelly

You did call too, right?

NASA Texas Office Phone: (737)932-7004

Believe I left three messages, cold have been two.

cmc35

2018 Naughty List has been published. Use the link from Will's very first post.

T&A Racing

I thought at fault incident was an automatic 1 race suspension, I don't see that listed on the document. Are those not tracked for some reason.

CMC#11

Mark,

Are you asking about any At Fault incident or specifically At Fault w/ damage?

T&A Racing
Mark,

Are you asking about any At Fault incident or specifically At Fault w/ damage?

both

Charger

The CCR 27.11 lists the standard penalties. You don’t necessarily get suspended for being at fault. At fault with damage as defined by NASA should result in a one race suspension.

cmc35

Updated after MSR-C, March 2018.

cmc35

Naughty List, tab for 2018, updated after COTA, May.

Naughty List, tab for 2018, updated after Hallett, June.