Newbie Nationals questions for Laguna in July

elf_cruiser

Hey guys, we have been running TT with NASA-AZ for about 3 years now, and are finally going to step up and come out to Nationals this year. I just registered for Sat/Sun in TT2, but I have a couple of questions:

1) How do I sign up for the Friday test/tune? That was not an option on the registration page?

2) Where/How do I reserve a camping spot at the track? We don't have a big RV or anything, just a truck and trailer

3) How do I signup for a rental transponder? Or do we need our own transponder for nationals?

Cheers and thanks!

Wes Hanson

Check with your local region directors for TnT sign up. I actually just paid for TnT last year at the track, same price, not sure sure about Laguna though. There will info email sent out to all registrants about where to park and such. Transponder I would assume that you should have one, don't think you can rent one for the weekend but I could be wrong. I would just ask to use someones rechargeable transponder ahead of time.

Tage would probably rent one to you. or, you could buy one and save money in the long run. I bought a new one and used it for 5 years then sold it for the same price I paid for it.

Thanks guys, I'll touch base with our regional leaders!

And yes it probably makes sense to buy our own transponder since I don't see us quitting NASA any time soon!

Cheers