Sign in to follow this  
rmj951

Hallett hotels

rmj951

Someone asked me this morning what the hotel options are for Hallett.

Best option of course is to camp at the track but, if you need a hotel the Hampton Inn in Sand Springs is the nicest & closest option.

Does anyone else have any recommendations?

haase1375

great information. I wished our web site would post this kind of information before the race event like hallett. I am staying at a place 38 miles away. I wished I would have known about this hotel earlier.

thx

firouz

Clavette

I am staying at Hampton in Sand Springs

bluefirepony

Loved staying at the track...planning to do so again. I would recommend the Hampton if you need a hotel...I've tried a couple of the others...hit n miss.

For the Summer Shootout camping at the track brings all sorts of benefits. Enjoying festivities into the early morning hours, staying close to your car to make sure its safe from those who indulge beyond the early morning hours, being around to rescue 10x10 tents that take flight during evening t-storm,

being there to hear the Chicken Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjeITmDmmo,

morning shower with a friendly gecko.

It's all good

FYI, you can always check the Hallet website and see all the hotels and other links they have in advance....been listed for years. That goes for any event, with any organization. No need to wait for someone else to post something that you can find yourself.

P.S. Rene, my son Kyri is coming with me...he's looking forward to seeing you guys again!