Spec 944 project cars for sale

weleff

I have 3 944 cars in various states for sale as a package deal. One is a 1993 with manual steering and a SCCA legal cage. This car is stripped and ready to be reassembled. The second is a stripped 1995 roller. The third car is a complete 1994 car that runs but needs some work. All the bodies are straight, complete, and rust free. There are a set of Fuchs, phone dial, and cookie cutter Wheels that go with the package.All of the parts from the stripped cars are there, including 4 motors and a new set of spec koni shocks. $1500 call Chris (909) 557-7060

mcmmotorsports
I have 3 944 cars in various states for sale as a package deal. One is a 1993 with manual steering and a SCCA legal cage. This car is stripped and ready to be reassembled. The second is a stripped 1995 roller. The third car is a complete 1994 car that runs but needs some work. All the bodies are straight, complete, and rust free. There are a set of Fuchs, phone dial, and cookie cutter Wheels that go with the package.All of the parts from the stripped cars are there, including 4 motors and a new set of spec koni shocks. $1500 call Chris (909) 557-7060

If you have a 1993, a 1994 AND a 1995 Porsche 944 for sale...I think you could get a lot more than $1,500 for these unicorns.

If you have a 1993, a 1994 AND a 1995 Porsche 944 for sale...I think you could get a lot more than $1,500 for these unicorns.

Shhhhh! I was hoping he didnt realize what he had exactly!

• 3 years later...