Spec 944 project cars for sale

weleff

I have 3 944 cars in various states for sale as a package deal. One is a 1993 with manual steering and a SCCA legal cage. This car is stripped and ready to be reassembled. The second is a stripped 1995 roller. The third car is a complete 1994 car that runs but needs some work. All the bodies are straight, complete, and rust free. There are a set of Fuchs, phone dial, and cookie cutter Wheels that go with the package.All of the parts from the stripped cars are there, including 4 motors and a new set of spec koni shocks. $1500 call Chris (909) 557-7060

I have 3 944 cars in various states for sale as a package deal. One is a 1993 with manual steering and a SCCA legal cage. This car is stripped and ready to be reassembled. The second is a stripped 1995 roller. The third car is a complete 1994 car that runs but needs some work. All the bodies are straight, complete, and rust free. There are a set of Fuchs, phone dial, and cookie cutter Wheels that go with the package.All of the parts from the stripped cars are there, including 4 motors and a new set of spec koni shocks. $1500 call Chris (909) 557-7060

If you have a 1993, a 1994 AND a 1995 Porsche 944 for sale...I think you could get a lot more than $1,500 for these unicorns.

If you have a 1993, a 1994 AND a 1995 Porsche 944 for sale...I think you could get a lot more than $1,500 for these unicorns.

Shhhhh! I was hoping he didnt realize what he had exactly!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 20/08/2015 at 16:06, Jason S. said:

Chut! J'espérais qu'il ne réalisait pas ce qu'il avait exactement!

On 14/08/2015 at 23:53, weleff said:

J'ai 3 944 voitures dans divers états à vendre sous forme de forfait. L'un est un 1993 avec direction manuelle et une cage légale SCCA. Cette voiture est dépouillée et prête à être remontée. Le second est un rouleau de meilleur taux dépouillé. La troisième voiture est une voiture complète de 1994 qui roule mais a besoin de quelques travaux. Tous les corps sont droits, complets et sans rouille. Il y a un ensemble de roues Fuchs, un cadran de téléphone et un emporte-pièce qui vont avec le paquet.Toutes les pièces des voitures dépouillées sont là, y compris 4 moteurs et un nouvel ensemble d'amortisseurs spec koni. 1500 $ appelez Chris (909) 557-7060

Bonjour,

Je pense que je peux vous aider, je possède une Porsche 944 de 1993.