WTB: Competitive AI or AIX Car

ledfoot2

I know of possibly a couple of Grand Am cup SN95 Mustangs for sale. Would take very little to make one very competitive in AI, perhaps as little as a restrictor to balance the hp/wt.

send an email to [email protected] he's the one that deals with those cars, tell him Brian sent you.

• Members

Yes, I added a Quartermaster 8.5" clutch & flywheel, removed the heater and plan to replace the autopower bolt in cage this weekend witha weld in one from CSC Racing.

PS. she was not running right at VIR, she needed a new distributor cap & rotor!

I know of possibly a couple of Grand Am cup SN95 Mustangs for sale. Would take very little to make one very competitive in AI, perhaps as little as a restrictor to balance the hp/wt.

send an email to [email protected] he's the one that deals with those cars, tell him Brian sent you.

Yep.....one of them is now in Texas.

Thanks everyone. I have been out of the loop this week. We just had a baby girl on the 7th. It looks like the Vette is sold, but I do not have cash in hand. I would also consider a trade for somethin comparable in price....mid-20's. It just ran a 1:56 at TWS my first time there.

• Members
I have one -

Jim, he said it had to be fast.

Have you made any changes since VIR?

The only change necessary would be a new driver.

EXACTLY! Somebody needs to buy that car and drive it like it should be driven!

I am looking for a fast AI or AIX car that is race ready. Any suggestions or leads would be welcome.

Contact John George - his 2004 Texas AI Championship blue coupe is for sale. He lives in the North Texas area.

jg AT chicane23 DOT com.

• 2 months later...

Our 97' Cobra Ex-Bondurant car is for sale. Its been semi-stripped from the school with some more weight that needs to be removed (3200 Lbs) we've added Alum Flywheel, headers,pullies full cage radio hookup, new Brembo's upfront, new Cobra rears, 2 sets of Cobra R wheels, 3 sets tires (Toyo's and Hoosiers) and alot more stuff.

Car has 4 races on it with NASA logbook.

Asking $15,000.00

Skip Smith

254-445-4661

[email protected]

Thanks everyone. I think I am going to run the Vette in the VVC or SUO class instead of trying to maintain two cars. However, I was wondering who the manufacturer for the wings that many AI cars run is. I am looking for a functional wing for the Corvette.

Thanks everyone. I think I am going to run the Vette in the VVC or SUO class instead of trying to maintain two cars. However, I was wondering who the manufacturer for the wings that many AI cars run is. I am looking for a functional wing for the Corvette.

Check with Gene or Kurt from Midcoast http://www.midcoastperformance.com/index.html

They have built several for cars in the Midwest. Great quality work.

Dave

edit:spelling

For a good functional wing I would recommend http://www.pennon.com/