Few Questions

JJOM

Hello, I am potential buyer, and have a few questions. I am posting as they may be helpful to others:

1. Are the spring rates going to be set at a single rate (f/r), or maybe a range, or open?

2. Is there a rear diffuser? (It is listed, but I have not been able to 'see' it in the few pics out there)

3. Are the OZ wheels set spec, or are there set spec dimensions, etc.? If so what are the dimensions?

4. It would be great to get more information about the 'enhanced' ventilation? Summer is hot in Texas.

5. Can we get some prices on the anticipated options, and 'critical' spares (anticipated options listed at the bottom of the page here: http://nasaprototype.com/technical-specifications-elan-np01/)

I'll stop here for now, Thanks.

JJOM

• National Staff

I've got some answers for you JJOM.

1. Spring rates are spec.

2. Rear diffuser is not a spec item in the series.

3. OZ wheels are spec for the series.

4. The ventilation in the car is great now. I personally was in the car for 2 hours in 88 degree, 90% humidity weather and I emerged just fine without using a cool suit. With the cool suit, you'll be just fine down in TX.

5. Those are in the works at the moment and I should have them available for everyone very soon.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Hello, I am potential buyer, and have a few questions. I am posting as they may be helpful to others:

1. Are the spring rates going to be set at a single rate (f/r), or maybe a range, or open?

2. Is there a rear diffuser? (It is listed, but I have not been able to 'see' it in the few pics out there)

3. Are the OZ wheels set spec, or are there set spec dimensions, etc.? If so what are the dimensions?

4. It would be great to get more information about the 'enhanced' ventilation? Summer is hot in Texas.

5. Can we get some prices on the anticipated options, and 'critical' spares (anticipated options listed at the bottom of the page here: http://nasaprototype.com/technical-specifications-elan-np01/)

I'll stop here for now, Thanks.

JJOM

To add what Jeremy stated, everything on this car is pretty much spec. The engine and ECU are sealed. The trans is not sealed so that it may be rebuilt by the owner but the gear ratios are set.

The only thing on this car you can change that will affect the performance is the setup and rear wing angle.

To add one more question to Jeremy, I was told at one point by Mark that the brake pad compounds were spec as well. Is this true?

Jay

• National Staff

The only thing on this car you can change that will affect the performance is the setup and rear wing angle.

To add one more question to Jeremy, I was told at one point by Mark that the brake pad compounds were spec as well. Is this true?

Jay

I can't provide an answer on this just yet but will do so at the earliest possibility.

We need to see it out West at some point. I'll be paying the $500 drive fee, then probably a writing big check.

If you can't wait, the car will be in Denver Oct 9, 10, 11. You can fly into DIA, test drive and then fly home all in one day if you plan the flights correct.